4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Pretty much done...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 12:06 AM
cliffyk
TECH SAVANT

Default Pretty much done...

Hello all,

I would first like to thank everyone for their support over the years--and especially the "Tech Savant" designation, it was very much like winning an Emmy for me!

Thing now is that my mind is getting fuzzy and I can no longer really focus on details. I will try to keep an eye on things here and contribute as I can--please PM me if you think I can help, I really enjoy problem solving as it keeps my brain active...
Old 09-17-2013, 12:27 AM
08 GT Mod

Hey Cliff! I'm sure there's a thread for this somewhere; but since you're the savant maybe you can answer my question. I know that mods pretty much void a warranty, but are there any mods (tune,CAI ect.) that I could do and possibly change back to stock without voiding an aftermarket warranty? Thanks bud!
Old 09-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Kerns
4th Gear Member

Cliffy, I just want to thank you for all that you do around these forums. We are all so grateful for your contributions and having you around. You are a great guy and a wealth of knowledge. If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know because you have done so much for this community and I really do appreciate you dedicating so much of your time with us. I hope you continue to enjoy your SL500 and will continue to be a presence on this forum from time to time.

Take care of yourself,
Sean
Old 09-17-2013, 05:14 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Cliff thank you so much for all of your help throughout the years. It is truly appreciated and you are a true class act!
Please keep in touch!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:20 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Thxs cliff for everything. If I had a dollar for everytime I PM'd you for advice, I'd be a millionaire!
Old 09-17-2013, 03:18 PM
amoosenamedhank
5th Gear Member

I haven't been active on this forum for a long time but I figured I'd stop in and thank you for all the help and support you gave this community.

You definitely changed this place for the better. Brought a very level headed approach to a lot of topics; which some times was a difficult thing to find.

Wish you the best of luck.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:57 AM
antwaan
3rd Gear Member

Thank you for all you've done Cliffy. I have learned a lot about my car thanks to you.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:03 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Cliffy! You will not definitely be missed. May you enjoy your new toy and never forget us. It has been a pleasure to have you on the forum providing such great information. Thanks for everything!
Old 09-18-2013, 12:25 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Thanks Cliffy hope to still see ya around here and there
Old 09-18-2013, 04:01 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

I hope when I retire I get the same warm door smacking me on the *** on the way out lmao

cliffy! you aint goin anywhere, lets be honest

Quick Reply: Pretty much done...