Been a busy couple weeks for me. Started out with getting my car on the dyno at work to have my boss check over my tune. He had to make 3-4 minor changes which wasn't bad considering I started my tune from scratch and was the first time doing anything with this sort of thing. I fought some nitrous issues tho, n2o solenoid crapped out and had to use a purge solenoid but dont think it flowed enough up top as you can see in the graph. Final numbers were 501/501 and 550/595. Nitrous numbers should have been a bit higher if the thing would have picked up like it should have.
The day after that was my works track rental, made 4-5 passes with minimal cool down inbetween. Due to the nitrous issues I didn't spray it at all there, but I still ran some decent times. I couldn't get it to hook off the line(60's were in the 1.65-1.72 area) but still ran an 11.23@124 then backed that up with an 11.28@124. Here's a couple vids of the 11.28 run:
And lastly today I spent a few hours detailing her for an upcoming show this weekend. Used chemical guys blacklight applied with a da, then their butter wet wax and finally some v07. Turned out really well IMO, still has a good amount of swirl marks as nothing I used was aggressive enough to get them out nor did I have enough time to spend a lot of time on it. But here's a few pics from earlier today.
Thanks for looking!
'03 cobra - 2.8 KB mammoth, 21lbs, bolt ons, rxt, sra w/ 3.73's, e85, self tuned