Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang > 4.6L General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-22-2014, 06:04 PM   #1
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: '95 gt 347
Default cobra pics/vids, figured I'd share.

Been a busy couple weeks for me. Started out with getting my car on the dyno at work to have my boss check over my tune. He had to make 3-4 minor changes which wasn't bad considering I started my tune from scratch and was the first time doing anything with this sort of thing. I fought some nitrous issues tho, n2o solenoid crapped out and had to use a purge solenoid but dont think it flowed enough up top as you can see in the graph. Final numbers were 501/501 and 550/595. Nitrous numbers should have been a bit higher if the thing would have picked up like it should have.

Graph:

The day after that was my works track rental, made 4-5 passes with minimal cool down inbetween. Due to the nitrous issues I didn't spray it at all there, but I still ran some decent times. I couldn't get it to hook off the line(60's were in the 1.65-1.72 area) but still ran an 11.23@124 then backed that up with an 11.28@124. Here's a couple vids of the 11.28 run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1-A...ature=youtu.be

And lastly today I spent a few hours detailing her for an upcoming show this weekend. Used chemical guys blacklight applied with a da, then their butter wet wax and finally some v07. Turned out really well IMO, still has a good amount of swirl marks as nothing I used was aggressive enough to get them out nor did I have enough time to spend a lot of time on it. But here's a few pics from earlier today.

Thanks for looking!

This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

'03 cobra- ported m112, 2.76/4lb pulleys, bolt ons, small shot, SRA w/ 3.73's

Bought, worked on, and tuned by yours truly.

501/501 & 550/595-nitrous

11.23@124 - no nitrous
ctgreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:46 AM   #2
98 svt

Vehicle: 98 Cobra Vert

Nice!
Old 06-23-2014, 06:46 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement