Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

Orlando install PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 06:14 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Default Orlando install PLEASE HELP

Hey everyone, My guy i that i had who was going to install my parts fell through so now they are sitting in my closet pissing me off, and im dying to install them.

I am just hoping i can find somebody on here who is willing in there free timeto help me install the few mods i have for some extra cash, or point me in the right direction to a shop close to me to get them installed at a decent price. I plan on taking the car to vmp after to have it dyno tuned. I live by mall of millenia in orlando.

Here are the mods- C&L cai, udp, cmcv plates,o/r x-pipe
I already have the sct flash and tuned it for the 3:55 and 93 octane.

PLEASE HELP STANG LOVERS YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE THE PARST AT YOUR HOUSE STARING AT YOUfor 2 MONTHS.lol
I have a few parst also if anybody is interested in them, helix tb spacer, windage tray kit, moto blue coil over kit, low temp thermo stat, you can have them if you help me install it or anybody else who is interested can msg me, basically giving them away.

Thanks ,
Old 09-22-2007, 06:17 PM
kleistang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Orlando install PLEASE HELP

i would help you but, im in miami.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:13 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

put the c&l racer kit on but it has lil bit of lag at low rpm, as i have been reading guessing its cause im bone stock otherwsie. i plan on getting the 88 mm from vmp anyway , ok now for the cmcv and udp, lol ill have to search around to see if thats ouf of my league to install
Old 09-23-2007, 12:18 PM
kleistang
3rd Gear Member

the lag, is because you need to load the right tune for it, otherwise it would also trow a code
Old 09-23-2007, 01:25 PM
shooter23
3rd Gear Member

EASY! I did the CMCV's, took me 30 mins in my driveway...did the UDP too...a couple days prior, and it took me about 1.5 hours, only cause i didnt have the right tools...so I had to makeshift a puller for the original crank pulley...but other than that...those are two really easy installs.

You NEED to get a tune...its going to be worst if you dont tune properly...you dont need a tune for the UDP...but you will for the CMCV
Old 09-23-2007, 03:53 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ok i hooked up my sct and i loaded the c&l but it didnt give me the option of what size maf, and i aso have the cmcv in the tuner so im gona try to do the install today and load that in.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:21 PM
kleistang
3rd Gear Member

the flasher will not give you an option for the maf size. the tunners does it when he makes the tune
Old 09-23-2007, 11:05 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ok i installed my cmcv plates tonight oo and loaded tham, thanks for the info on the maf. now i have to install my udp then im off to vmp to see justin.

Big thanks to Taco jon i think, lol his stepe by step installs made it easy. going to look over the udp install then attemp that. wish me luck.....anybody know if its hard to install a x-pipe?