Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

kenne bell ebay fraud

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 10:56 PM
D_Gusler
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: RE:$ 200 paypal coverage !!!!

ORIGINAL: brad281

ORIGINAL: D_Gusler

ORIGINAL: sean air the air man

hey d gusler i own a hvac buz im not a pencil pusher or a desk jockey i work for a living the kenne bell is 6500 befor instlation so a 2500 makes good busniess sence hope you like it a hole
is that clear enough for ya

Yeah bud, real clear. Evidently, you can't type or spell, and have no idea of what punctuation is. It is also very appearant you don't have much "busniess sence" at all.

Now that we have cleared everything up------

I think you deserve to have your money stolen, considering you gave it away.
Not funny to make fun of someone who lost a lot of money. You want to write about spelling? Apparent, sense.

While you have me on apparent, I was simply copying the OP's use of spelling. You also missed "busniess". So we all are not perfect

Salee25, generally, for the most part, I am a cool-down to earth guy. Certain things may "rub me thewrong way". The OP comes off to being a d*ck to me, I will respond. Don't like it, I'm sorry. Don't like me, again, sorry. It's nothing personal against you, nor the OP. He lost money for a scam, appears to make big bucks, and treats it as oh well--its just another drop in the bucket. Iguess I treat my money with a different amount of respect, and when its stolen toa scam artist, I think of it differently.In this particular case, I think it could have been avoided.

Anywho,enough of the rambling, let the flame-fest continue...........
Old 12-27-2007, 09:27 AM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: A1SALEEN

I'm sure this is the guy that got me and 2 other guys that i know of on a procharger scam... i just e mailed one of the guys to let him know of the new scam.... I was crazy and stupid at the time and wired the guy money..... he does live in the Miami area he picks up wire transfers all over the area he picked mine up in Lake Wales.... he uses many names Rich and Jason ... he messed up and let one of the other guys know his last name and it is Bourne... ...the funny thing is Jason Bourne is a real name ..and lives or lived in the miami area...
he does have a rap sheet... for Drugs i think DUI and other stuff that i can't recall ... i found this out from a P I .... anyway i know a lot about this guy if you want more info.....
If it is Jason Bourne I guess all the people that he has scammed lost the money for good. Not even threadstone could get bourne so how could a average joe get him? hehe.

Andrew
Old 12-27-2007, 09:32 AM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

hey d gusler i own a hvac buz im not a pencil pusher or a desk jockey i work for a living the kenne bell is 6500 befor instlation so a 2500 makes good busniess sence hope you like it a hole
is that clear enough for ya
Dude if u make 6 figs after all your posts thats show a complete disregard for any kind of spelling or complete thought; then I would also like to inform you that my dog wrote romeo and juliet and it wasn't Shakespeare.

Andrew
Old 12-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Boss919
2nd Gear Member

I just put his # into a website called Intelius people search, For $14.95 you can find out his real name and address and go kick some booty. Heres his# that he lists 772 501 4108, it says vero beach fla. It seems worth it to me.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:16 PM
sean air the air man

To all you perfect people out there I posted this to inform Fellow car owners there a scam out there and connect with other people who have been screwed Those of you who are complaining about my spelling get over it I think you have to much time on your hands and your missing the point of the fourm. That 1200 dollars I lost may haved saved the members here 12000 thats how I blow it off so easy its not enough to dwell on or jump of a bridgefor but is enough to warn people about and its a cheep lesson to me If I buy online again Ill use escrow or buying servicehandle it.This guy willeventualy get caught or get whats coming from somewhere else who knows
Old 12-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Androdz1
I ♥ Acer

To all you perfect people out there I posted this to inform Fellow car owners there a scam out there and connect with other people who have been screwed Those of you who are complaining about my spelling get over it I think you have to much time on your hands and your missing the point of the fourm. That 1200 dollars I lost may haved saved the members here 12000 thats how I blow it off so easy its not enough to dwell on or jump of a bridgefor but is enough to warn people about and its a cheep lesson to me If I buy online again Ill use escrow or buying servicehandle it.This guy willeventualy get caught or get whats coming from somewhere else who knows
Do you want my dog to give you an autographed copy of romeo and juliet??
Old 12-28-2007, 02:09 AM
ratnacage
3rd Gear Member

Just because this guy's grammar isn't all that great doesn't justify giving him crap about it. He gave us a friendly warning and we should take it as that. Most of us would be suspicious of a brand new $2500 supercharger, but we are also all very familiar with what these things really cost. Someone who doesn't live and breathe performance may not recognize this right away. So I'm sure he's learned his lesson. He owns an HVAC business, so that's his specialtyand I'll bet he could show some of you how you've been taken by your local HVAC repair man.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:27 PM
catalac
2nd Gear Member

I think we've all been "taken" one, twice or more, maybe not on ebay but somewhere.This thread did shut the last listing down and maybe put this guy outbusiness as far as ebay and KB scams, I am sure lots of people will be watching ebay for this guy now.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:46 PM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

I like how a lot of you keep advising to use Paypal "with" a credit card. I got scammed by Alan Soto on some rotors he never mailed. Paypal sided with me, but since he didn't have any money in his account, Paypal said tough ****. In the end my bank took care of me, but only because I used the card.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:29 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Correct paypal only can get your money back when there is money in the other persons account. You would have to use your credit card to get it back otherwise