Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

started the Whiiple install

Old 10-07-2009, 07:19 AM
SMiller
2nd Gear Member

Man, I am pumped for you, your car is going to rock!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:04 AM
InfernoEffect
1st Gear Member

+1 for pics and video of everything! Looks like its gonna be fun.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Romigula

Super Duper Fast! That thing should push you right to the back seat. Better reinforce your driver seat!!! Don't forget to add stripes, they're good for another 50 pony's!

Old 10-07-2009, 07:42 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

I love the kona blue with satin silver stripes......awaiting updates!
Old 10-07-2009, 07:51 PM
SMiller
2nd Gear Member

I was driving to work today thinking about your car and mods\blower and thought man this guy is doing it right, no offense to others but you did the best long tube headers, biggest\best blower. If you are going to do it you might as well do it right and right you are! Thanks again for all the pictures!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:19 PM
crescent_wrench
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Romigula
Super Duper Fast! That thing should push you right to the back seat. Better reinforce your driver seat!!! Don't forget to add stripes, they're good for another 50 pony's!

That is a super cool photo.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:14 PM
10GTSTANG
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by SMiller
I was driving to work today thinking about your car and mods\blower and thought man this guy is doing it right, no offense to others but you did the best long tube headers, biggest\best blower. If you are going to do it you might as well do it right and right you are! Thanks again for all the pictures!

Thanks man, two things drove me, one, in 96, I wanted to put a vortech on my 96, but, I bought my ex-wife an engagement ring instead....

And secondly, my sister got killed about 6 weeks ago while jogging in Dayton OH. She was hit by a car, while training for a marathon. She was only 44 and there were so many things she wanted to do but did not, so I said what the hell, I'm going to do some of the things I want to while I still can, mayhaps, It will remind me of her!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:18 PM
10GTSTANG
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Romigula

How about some specs on your camera and lens, that's a bad azz pic!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:18 PM
SMiller
2nd Gear Member

Man with a good CAI and tune, hopfully dyno tune that car will be insane! With the mods you have I don't think you will be able to go all out on the tune for fear of windowing the block. Isn't SAFE (as in tuneing) 425-450 the limit? That car doesn't look near as fast as it is either, that thing would do well in a street race!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:43 AM
WeinerDog
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 10GTSTANG
And secondly, my sister got killed about 6 weeks ago while jogging in Dayton OH. She was hit by a car, while training for a marathon. She was only 44 and there were so many things she wanted to do but did not, so I said what the hell, I'm going to do some of the things I want to while I still can, mayhaps, It will remind me of her!
Wow. So sorry to hear that. Keep up the good spirit!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: started the Whiiple install