Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

Ordered My Roush M90 Tonite!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 10:47 PM
f4ifrank
2nd Gear Member

Default Ordered My Roush M90 Tonite!!

Thanks to ShaneM and his cult like preaching about the M90 I've decided on the Roush M90 because of safety and warranty reasons. I've spent the past month reading and reading about the different S/C systems and they all have their merits. I guess for me, it truly came down to the warranty issue and price($4299 shipped), I only have 18K miles on my '10 and felt most comfortable with the excellent warranty, Roush backed.

I loved the E-force and seriously considered that one, looked like a great system and probably safe as well. But thanks to ShaneM and his persistent "rants" about the M90, I ordered tonite and I'm siked!!! I have a friend that's ASE certified and we're gonna spend a weekend installing it.

I feel Roush should pay ShaneM some sort of commission for pushing the M90!! By the way, I love the way you've tricked out your car ShaneM, thanks for all the input on this forum and I too, will be feeling forced induction very soon

Any idea of how long "ground" shipping takes?

Also, I read that you really don't need any gauges for this system because it is so safe, so I didn't order any. Might add down the road, but it took everything I could scrape together to get the S/C. Is it fairly easy to add some gauges down the road? Should the Air/Fuel be the first one? Any comments are appreciated. Yeah Baby!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:41 AM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Congrats on the blower

All you need now are possibly some tires to get all that new found power to the ground!
Old 06-26-2010, 05:09 AM
RoushGT 1
2nd Gear Member

Congrats! lol but you have more miles on your 2010 than I do my 07
Old 06-26-2010, 05:28 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

congrats bro..
Old 06-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Lol. I think Shane is an undercover Roush employee. Congrats on the supercharger. Nothing like hearing that whine for the first time on your own car.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:38 PM
f4ifrank
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RoushGT 1
Congrats! lol but you have more miles on your 2010 than I do my 07
That's what I'm sayin, my wife leaves before me in the mornings and the stang is usually gone. She has a 40 mile commute, one way. I never see it anymore except on the weekends. The good thing is that she's into HOTROD bling!!
Old 06-26-2010, 06:39 PM
f4ifrank
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Diabolical!
Lol. I think Shane is an undercover Roush employee. Congrats on the supercharger. Nothing like hearing that whine for the first time on your own car.
I've heard the videos but I can't wait to hear it in person, in MY car!!
Old 06-26-2010, 06:42 PM
f4ifrank
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by stealth_GT
Congrats on the blower

All you need now are possibly some tires to get all that new found power to the ground!
Speaking of....I've got 19" wheels and was thinking about going to 18's. What's the best route?
Old 06-26-2010, 07:05 PM
BruceH
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by f4ifrank
Speaking of....I've got 19" wheels and was thinking about going to 18's. What's the best route?
There are several ways to do it. If you like gt500 wheels they can be bought for around 1k on ebay with new tires and tpms sensors. They are take offs from Shelby conversions.

Enjoy the blower.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:30 PM
f4ifrank
2nd Gear Member

I'm guessing that I will have to have my computer re-flashed to compensate for the smaller wheel size?

Quick Reply: Ordered My Roush M90 Tonite!!