4 Cylinder NA and Turbo This section is for questions pertaining to stock or modified 4 cylinders, including the performance 2.3L applications

this azz messed up this svo look at the link

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

Default RE: this azz meesed up this svo look at the link

I agree, dumb people suck...
Old 04-18-2007, 06:27 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

thats what a svo looks like it has a second wing.
any ways i think the guy is threatening me now, i dont know really what this means but this was his other message to me:

"Ahh… Bram Sherin, You like that I referenced you with one of the worst words in the world….got your attention didn’t it **** head! Only a dumb *** like you would relate that word to a color of a person. Shows your intelligence level. You probably think **** YOU means sex! I’ve been CCing a guy in your area… what do you think I’m doing that for…. Not to post in a forum…. Post to where ever you want Dumb ***! No that doesn’t mean stupid donkey. So all that said, Ya want to buy the car?"
ORIGINAL: 1988 Mustang Lx

Whats with the 2nd wing[&:] haha.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:08 PM
mg man 75
5th Gear Member

The reason some convert to v-8 the svo came with a excellant handling package. He also need to compare svo to the same year v-8. Near as I can remember svo stock had more power than the v-8 of that era. And svo was very expensive. SVO's head a second wing. Only thing I can say it just makes the ones left worth more. But no where as worse and some big name hot rod company take a complete running antique car and make a street rod. Just so they can it is a metal body.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:19 PM
91BMC

What is it I need to get over? You seem to be pretty hung up on this. Or perhaps it's just me and my faggety ways, with my faggy views and faggy adjectives.

Spamming someone who is selling a car because you don't agree with what was done is juvenile. But then again, so is random use of homosexual slander terms, so I should have expected such.

He converted a car he owned, and did it properley, which is alot better than most of the hacks who try to modify their vehicles.

Oh yeah, and the '69 from the factory was what...220-ish, wasn't it? And what was the SVO? 180? (serious question, ps.)
Old 04-18-2007, 08:28 PM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 91BMC

What is it I need to get over? You seem to be pretty hung up on this. Or perhaps it's just me and my faggety ways, with my faggy views and faggy adjectives.

Spamming someone who is selling a car because you don't agree with what was done is juvenile. But then again, so is random use of homosexual slander terms, so I should have expected such.

He converted a car he owned, and did it properley, which is alot better than most of the hacks who try to modify their vehicles.

Oh yeah, and the '69 from the factory was what...220-ish, wasn't it? And what was the SVO? 180? (serious question, ps.)
That was 69, we are talking about 84. SVO had more power then the V8's then. in 69 they had 350-450 HP[&:]
Old 04-18-2007, 09:03 PM
FoxGT
5th Gear Member

This is why it's his car. Just like you have the view that an svo shouldn't be messed with, maybe he thinks the exact opposite. Either way, it was his car to do with what he wants. If you think that was bad, at least he didn't put a 350 in it. I personally don't care either way; sure I wouldn't have done it, but it's not like he bought it & went out to crash it into something. It's still a nice car either way & can still be restored 100% if the next owner wants that. If you think what he did was horrid then buy the car & undo it.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:34 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

yeah understand that. hey if i had the cash i would buy it if i had money just to blow]ORIGINAL: FoxGT

This is why it's his car. Just like you have the view that an svo shouldn't be messed with, maybe he thinks the exact opposite. Either way, it was his car to do with what he wants. If you think that was bad, at least he didn't put a 350 in it. I personally don't care either way; sure I wouldn't have done it, but it's not like he bought it & went out to crash it into something. It's still a nice car either way & can still be restored 100% if the next owner wants that. If you think what he did was horrid then buy the car & undo it.
[/quote]
Old 04-18-2007, 09:51 PM
924banger
4th Gear Member

I don't see why your making a big deal out of somebody modding there own car. Rare cars get hacked/modded/destroyed weekly. That is what defines individuality through cars, and how new hot rods/muscle cars are born. Why is this one car an exception? He wanted a 302 in his SVO, good for him, he did the swap the way it should be done and I applaud him for it. If I went around hate mailing every person that swapped motors in rare cars, I would have to quite my job.
If you don't agree with what the guy did, either buy the car and undo his *mistake*, or laugh and be about your life.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:07 PM
SKAR

I bet thats the only SVO turned 302,
Old 04-18-2007, 10:07 PM
SKAR

which id think is even rarer

Quick Reply: this azz messed up this svo look at the link