4 Cylinder NA and Turbo This section is for questions pertaining to stock or modified 4 cylinders, including the performance 2.3L applications

Updates for "No Hands?"

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 08:56 AM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

That type of mazda is bad for the highbeams staying on because of the dumbass design on the switch control.

One ight after work it was pissing me off because they wouldn't turn off and I had to drive down a highway to get home (blinding people isnt very nice) so I pushed on the control, and it wasn't turning tem off so I said f-it and punched it, breaking it into little pieces... So I drove home with no headlights and a left turn signal goinig off... little did I know all the parts for that are discontinued and no junk yards have a mazda MX6/626, etc and to top it off I have a leaking head gasket in it... lol Piece of **** car :P

anyways I've been driving the mustang as a DD now and so far so good other than it needs an alighnment, tired balanced and some new struts/shocks. Get decent fuel mileage to... 25-26 mpg if I drive it nice (this is with no emissions crap on it, and a PK1 computer which likes to run rich) but if I look to keep it in boost (and I do ) I get about... 10-11 mpg
Old 06-17-2009, 11:24 PM
dreamer1uk
3rd Gear Member

Hey,

So, now that your Stang is running good, we will see new paint this year?!
Old 06-18-2009, 08:41 AM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

No new paint this year... I'm taking the car off the road again and buying another DD car because I can't keep my foot out of the stang and it has a few big oil leaks I need to fix... Same with the transmission... I'm rebuilding the engine in the car soon, but Ill see how 20 PSi feels first... Just need a MBC and I'll shoot a video

Go or Bust
Old 07-17-2009, 09:03 AM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

Well the power steering pump thought it would be funny to bust as I was just getting home from work... So now I'm pulling the engine and re-ringing it, and new bearings, then I'll see how much it likes boost...

So "No Hands" is sitting and waiting for me to buy the tools I need to pull the engine... I have the money for them but no way to get them to my house lol