Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 4 Cylinder NA and Turbo
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4 Cylinder NA and Turbo This section is for questions pertaining to stock or modified 4 cylinders, including the performance 2.3L applications

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
stang8689
6th Gear Member

Default Need help with 2.3 t-5 Bearing Retainer

Im dion the T-5 swap in my 2.3 turbo and the bearing retainer is toast on my t-5. I called Hanlon they said its been discountinued for years. Does anyone know where I can get one or a nice used one Thanks
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
trashline
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1965 ford mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang8689 View Post
Im dion the T-5 swap in my 2.3 turbo and the bearing retainer is toast on my t-5. I called Hanlon they said its been discountinued for years. Does anyone know where I can get one or a nice used one Thanks
I might have one lying around, just depends on if I want to give it up lol. I knew they stopped making them after a convo with Bob about 3 years ago. He had a pile of them and had to start using used but good condition ones.

probably better off looking for a used trans at a yard and yanking it.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
stang8689
6th Gear Member

yeah ill have to do some lookin around but id rather buy a used one of the internet its easier lol so if u have one for sale let me know. Thanks
Old 06-27-2009, 10:32 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
23, 4cyl, bearing, cyl, cylinder, differences, ford, hanlon, id, installation, mustang, racing, retainer, t5, v8