5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Should i do this or not

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 12:48 AM
VigCS
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Should i do this or not

ORIGINAL: 93 LX FiveO

4k should get u a nice fox that needs nothing

i'd walk away
Hardly. Look at mine.

Overall great shape, but lots of little things that need fixing.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:38 AM
XSRACINGGT
3rd Gear Member

What about you getting another job bro? It would help out with your income. I know pizza delivery is not a money making venture. I would go with 4:10s. They wouldn't hurt your mileage if you drove it sanely. 3:73 might be too high for you if you want bang for the buck. But, I've heard of both going in Autos. I wouldn't buy that guys car. If you "let yours go back" are you talking repo? if so, that will screw your credit. DON"T do that. Big regrets llater man. You could sell urs if you wanted to buy a fox GT. That would be smart. I dunno if you'd find someone to buy it since winter is comming. Everyone looks for 4x4s. You could wait for spring tho....
Old 10-28-2006, 02:00 AM
jagrave

ORIGINAL: XSRACINGGT

What about you getting another job bro? It would help out with your income. I know pizza delivery is not a money making venture. I would go with 4:10s. They wouldn't hurt your mileage if you drove it sanely. 3:73 might be too high for you if you want bang for the buck. But, I've heard of both going in Autos. I wouldn't buy that guys car. If you "let yours go back" are you talking repo? if so, that will screw your credit. DON"T do that. Big regrets llater man. You could sell urs if you wanted to buy a fox GT. That would be smart. I dunno if you'd find someone to buy it since winter is comming. Everyone looks for 4x4s. You could wait for spring tho....
I actually want another job, but there isn't much i can do considering i'm a full time student at clemson with a wacked up schedule. What do you mean the 3.73 might be too high for bang for the buck? lol! well the car isn't in my name, its in my uncles. he messed his credit up a couple years back and now doesn't really care. that's one reason why payments are so high. But i've decided to keep what i have for now. thanks