5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

need help!!!!

Old 02-08-2007, 10:17 PM
QbonStang95GT
2nd Gear Member

Default need help!!!!

Wus up i am new to this site and i wanted to ask everyone here cus everybody seems to know there sh#@ so .. i have a 95 mustang gt drop top 5 speed and i got a cheap intake off ebay for it and im not sure if it did it before to but ever since i put that on i can start mah can when its been sitting for a while and tap the gas and it wants to hesitate it wont cut off and i noticed now that its really cold it takes longer for it to start and for the first like ten mins its running it runs like crap and sumtimes i can here a howling noise cuoming from the front of the engine ... anybody have any suggestions bout anything ?...the car is pretty much stock jus got a cheap cold air intake a some v force mufflers and chrome tips .. cant really afford anything till i pay mi baby off.. any suggestions on what i should do next? thanks......

'-_-'LilPiT'-_-'
Old 02-08-2007, 10:21 PM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

Default RE: need help!!!!

sounds like a vacuum leak get the car running and with a can or carb cleaner spray around the intake and on the hose if the idle goes up or the car cokes itself off you got your vacuum leak
Old 02-08-2007, 10:31 PM
QbonStang95GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: need help!!!!

spry like on the air filter or what sorry i been up to long...also i got the car scanned for any codes an nuthing popped up..cus a while back the engine light came on for a few mins and went off a cuople times and havent came on since.. it dont feel like it has all its power i mean its got sum but it jus dont feel like all of it lol.... and the car only has like 87000 miles on it!

Search this Thread