5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

BULL CORN

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 08:52 PM
SideKck

Default BULL CORN

I find it real funny when I found my own problem out of HUNDREDS HERE and me being a NEWBIE i am sure had nothing to do withthe amount of REPLIES..........COUGH HACK BULL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i complain a little and in good verbage I GET OVER 30 REPLIES again I REST MY CASE AT ALL THE SELFISH BULL CRAP PEOPLE HERE....... MUSTANG FAMILY MY ***!!!!!!!!!!

ALLL I KNOW IS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... and I PLAN ON HANGIN OUT HERE A WHILE
Old 02-09-2007, 08:57 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

Default RE: BULL CORN

ORIGINAL: SideKck

I find it real funny when I found my own problem out of HUNDREDS HERE and me being a NEWBIE i am sure had nothing to do withthe amount of REPLIES..........COUGH HACK BULL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i complain a little and in good verbage I GET OVER 30 REPLIES again I REST MY CASE AT ALL THE SELFISH BULL CRAP PEOPLE HERE....... MUSTANG FAMILY MY ***!!!!!!!!!!

ALLL I KNOW IS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... and I PLAN ON HANGIN OUT HERE A WHILE
wtf are you taling about guy?
Old 02-09-2007, 09:00 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

This belongs in OT. For the record, I have had no problems with any of my "Mustang Brethren" on here and I have been posting here for a little over two years now and everyone had been very helpful. Obviously you have done something wrong if people are pissing you off. Shut up or get out.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:10 PM
LTnone
4th Gear Member

We had a negative response to you because you decided to **** and moan about some question of yours that somehow went unanswered. Too bad. Wouldn't have been so bad, unfortunately you decided to be a douche about it.So go ahead, stick around a while. You obviously plan on it. Keep this in mind: we want to help each other. Maybe a question gets answered, maybe it doesn't. If it doesn't, then be a man and STFU ABOUT IT
Old 02-09-2007, 09:56 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: SideKck

Don't be so sure!!! And DON'T, make anymore of these type threads in this section!!!