5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

VICTORY!!! (updated, engine out...pg 3)

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 06:42 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: VICTORY!!!

its gunna be pretty funny once its in and i can laugh at all you stock or close to it 5.0 guys .aahaha
Old 07-05-2007, 06:43 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

we rag on you for not having an engine in a car

but there is NO NEED to laugh at people that are part of this forum, for being slower than you project to be...
i bet my stock 5.0 could still beat you, cuz u cant drive

is that funny? no? then stfu
Old 07-05-2007, 06:44 PM
bds95stang
2nd Gear Member

once that happens all of us guys will be driving hovering vehicles around
Old 07-05-2007, 06:51 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mattdel

we rag on you for not having an engine in a car

but there is NO NEED to laugh at people that are part of this forum, for being slower than you project to be...
i bet my stock 5.0 could still beat you, cuz u cant drive

is that funny? no? then stfu
yes that is funny because your stock 5.0 engine is a POS
Old 07-05-2007, 06:54 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

yah ok kid...
you are so juvenile its not even funny.

i cannot wait till you get banned. im so sick of you. you dumb up this place on a daily basis.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:57 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mattdel

yah ok kid...
you are so juvenile its not even funny.

i cannot wait till you get banned. im so sick of you. you dumb up this place on a daily basis.
uh how?
Old 07-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

I only said I was a tard because I work way too hard for nothing, it does get discouraging after a while seeing your hard work getting nowhere.... but when I look back at my Eagle scout badge and my fraternity plaque, some of the hard work is worth it. the reason my project is taking so long is because I work 8-13 hours a day 5-6 days a week, leaving me very little free time... then I go back to school which is 2.5 hours from my house so I can become a cop and have a tasty career putting bad people behind bars and helping those who need it

also, I'm kinda broke right now, even though I have 2 jobs[:@].... I dropped the 500 bucks on my 5.0, I just had car insurance and college bills roll in, gotta pick and choose my battles... at least I get paid by both places tomorrow so I can get my motor mounts and flywheel soon.

just to clarify, I'm not mad at 90mustang5.8, I'm just shedding light on my situation....

Old 07-05-2007, 06:58 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

because you are. see? your so young and ignorant, that you don't even know how you are acting it! its amazing how clear it is to us adults...

grow up, maybe you'll be a more respected member here.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:00 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Shelty

I only said I was a tard because I work way too hard for nothing, it does get discouraging after a while seeing your hard work getting nowhere.... but when I look back at my Eagle scout badge and my fraternity plaque, some of the hard work is worth it. the reason my project is taking so long is because I work 8-13 hours a day 5-6 days a week, leaving me very little free time... then I go back to school which is 2.5 hours from my house so I can become a cop and have a tasty career putting bad people behind bars and helping those who need it

also, I'm kinda broke right now, even though I have 2 jobs[:@].... I dropped the 500 bucks on my 5.0, I just had car insurance and college bills roll in, gotta pick and choose my battles... at least I get paid by both places tomorrow so I can get my motor mounts and flywheel soon.

just to clarify, I'm not mad at 90mustang5.8, I'm just shedding light on my situation....

your not a tard, i was only joking as you can tell. but im sick and tired of when i make a JOKE some loser has to come along and FLAME me for not having my engine in yet. mattdel i am now going to flame you every time i see your post until u get.....um lets say new rims...

what u still have stockers? you ***
Old 07-05-2007, 07:03 PM
mattdel
6th Gear Member

i happen to think that 5star ponys look great, considering this car is my DD and i would like to keep it stock looking, and i wont be changing them until i need a wider tire, which probably won't happen any time soon, because i know how to drive and I am capable of hooking a 8" wide tire.

not to mention that these rims are 100% mint, still look brand new.

Quick Reply: VICTORY!!! (updated, engine out...pg 3)