5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

need some help

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 08:12 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Default RE: need some help

when you meant it wouldn't run you either need to understand the difference in the correct terminology or simply go back to basics and learn it....you should of listed cranks but won't start or doesn't crank well in that case if battery voltage supplied to ecu and other sensors is less than 12 volts it'll cause all sorts of problems so learn the difference between cranks but won't start and won't start due to no crank....this way you'll get your problem narrowed quicker
Old 09-06-2007, 05:20 AM
trick306

Default RE: need some help

hey guy , it was my 88 mustang he was talking about , i finally goty it to start and run , but then it stalled and wouldnt start again , i took the plugs out they were fine , im thinking it is the gas , its been in the tank sence last year , any ideas on that ? everything is new right down to the alt, battery cables , ignitions system , i dont know what else it could be other than the cheep gas thats been sitting for a year and a half , im gonna add some high octain this weekend and see what happens , let me know your thoughts , thanks