5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Tweecer r/t any good?

Old 02-17-2008, 07:25 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

Default RE: Tweecer r/t any good?

I personally doubt that Andtspeed has the technical knowledge to even install a tweecer, nevermind tune with it

get your car dyno tuned.. ESPECIALLY since you are boosting it
Old 02-17-2008, 08:23 PM
dudeboy
3rd Gear Member

I haven't seen any mention of boost... is there something I'm missing?

Learning the Ford programming is the hard part... but it isn't that tough...
come on guys...

If a person is willing to put in the time to learn it, then why discourage that?

Andy, pm returned...

jason
Old 02-17-2008, 08:32 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: dudeboy

I haven't seen any mention of boost... is there something I'm missing?

Learning the Ford programming is the hard part... but it isn't that tough...
come on guys...

If a person is willing to put in the time to learn it, then why discourage that?

Andy, pm returned...

jason
he supposedly has a D1 procharger
Old 02-17-2008, 11:06 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

adder, why do you talk **** all the time. What do you have to back any of you **** up? Ill video tape me installing it if your that conserned of me and my **** i have. Ill have you pictures tommarow , I asked for help not ignorant comments. Everyone wonders why this forums going down hill. Its because of dicks like you on here with there big heads thinking they know everything.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:12 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: AndySpeed

adder, why do you talk **** all the time. What do you have to back any of you **** up? Ill video tape me installing it if your that conserned of me and my **** i have. Ill have you pictures tommarow , I asked for help not ignorant comments. Everyone wonders why this forums going down hill. Its because of dicks like you on here with there big heads thinking they know everything.
im not the one who changed my forum name.

its dicks like me that call out posers like you! besides... I know for a fact that you DONT have what it takes to tune your car.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:22 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

ya your right. I dont have what it takes. Neither did you till you read and learned dumb ***. Your right i changed my name so I could still get on the forums with out someone saying somthing cuz of ***'s like you. I know what i have and what i dont. Ive proven the **** before with pictures and videos. What the hell more do you want. Im 19 and im learning ok.. Only one way to do all this **** is to just read up and ask questions and try it for your self.. so just leave me the hell alone man. I dont bother no one on this dam site. so respect me for that and ill do the same to u.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:24 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

ORIGINAL: AndySpeed

ya your right. I dont have what it takes. Neither did you till you read and learned dumb ***. Your right i changed my name so I could still get on the forums with out someone saying somthing cuz of ***'s like you. I know what i have and what i dont. Ive proven the **** before with pictures and videos. What the hell more do you want. Im 19 and im learning ok.. Only one way to do all this **** is to just read up and ask questions and try it for your self.. so just leave me the hell alone man. I dont bother no one on this dam site. so respect me for that and ill do the same to u.
stop being a typical teenager... we, the wiser bunch, are trying to save you money... GET A DYNO TUNE
Old 02-17-2008, 11:29 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

I understand. Thats fine but say it with out your cockyness. You think ur **** dont stink.. Well check again bud. I dont act like a typical teenager. Cuz most would do what you want me to do. I want to learn this **** on my own man, Ive came this far on the car by my self im sure i can do the rest. Thanks to the help of some people on here.Im sure with enough help from guys that are experianced and me reading up on everything I can tune it.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:34 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

and when you blow your motor sky high... i wanna be the first person to rub it in your face
Old 02-17-2008, 11:35 PM
AndySpeed
3rd Gear Member

ill be sure to let you know when i do..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tweecer r/t any good?