5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

**** you guys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 08:34 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Default RE: **** you guys!!!

ORIGINAL: gtordie

no **** this forum because it is the worst one i have ever been on!!!
all the people are fucing gay and yeah some might know what the hell they are talking about but they are fucing *** holes because they make you feel like **** because they know they know more then you and they will rub it in your face!!!

i am 18 and i thought i wanted to be a mustang guy because they were allways the ones who knew there **** but they all turn out to be ****ing *** holes in the end so fuc mustangs and fuc all of you!!!!!

I have seen way better forums then this one and i am gonna go add to them because they all are not all into just themselfs they know some cars are better then them and are willing to admit it but no ford mustang guys think they are the **** well **** you!!!!!!!!!!!
[>:]WELL THERE ^^^^^^^^^^^IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM FOR YOUR ARROGANCE.......Need I say more................it's notmy or anyone elses fault your a cheap *** and won't take your car to someone who knows how to work on it...don't make your problems mine or anyones on this forum....= it's your car = your problem =I don't care who you are, who you think you are or who the "F" you think you'd rather be cause IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!! AND WHY is that??? cause I don't need you to fix my car when it's broke= you can't help me!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 08:37 AM
hatchdemon89
3rd Gear Member

Whoa calm down kid.We all have lives here besides this site. Sometimes yes noone will respond to your thread,I've gone threw the same. But the real way to learn anything is to jump into whatever your doin an figure it out yourself.Called process of elimination. We all go threw it,just dont give an up say fck all of us cuz ur impatiant an wanna give up.Thats your problem you whinny baby
Old 04-26-2008, 09:53 AM
1985stang
3rd Gear Member

THIS IS NOT A TECH QUESTION!!! [:@]
Old 04-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Joel5.0
5th Gear Member

WOW.... who invited the sun here?...... make sure you keep your orbit around him.... or else.

There are two words that come to mind for you kid...... respect and humility, look them up.... you might LEARN something.... and FYI, I don't see any "your questions will be answered in less than 24 hours" signs around here, or anywhere else for that matter.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:54 AM
OneFine89Mustang
4th Gear Member

leave the forums then..you give mustangs a bad name rookie
Old 04-26-2008, 10:40 AM
ponyponer
2nd Gear Member

well you have to understand not everyone is here to give advice, and answer questions. there are probably more people asking than answering. when people view the threads, but not respond they may not know the answer, but at least theyattempted to view the question.not everyone is gonna say 'hey i read it, but have no insight' than the thread would just be filld with 80 useless replies. a lot of people are on here to get help, so maybe they have the same question as you. just chill out dude.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:43 AM
5.0kid
5th Gear Member

Dude I'm 18 also but bro you got to relax, like its already been said we all try to help, but some of us do not know the answer to the questions. Not every one of us is a tech that can help, we all have things that we are good at and things that we don't know thats why we come on here from help when we don't know what to do. If it's a tough question it might take a day or two to get answered not everyone is on the forum during the day. Most of us have jobs. These are some of the nicest guys on the internet. I just went cruising last night with a few local detroit guys. We all had fun and they are all good people. so just relax and hopefully somone that know what to do can help you out man. Other wise be like jacko and Beat It!
Old 04-26-2008, 10:54 AM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

I know it can get frustrating but you have to be patient if not then the powers to be will get you gone. Good luck.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:02 AM
cleanfitty
4th Gear Member

Dude, you a a fuking retard...

You dont even know what year car you have - if you even have one. In 2 different posts, you mention a 93, then in two other posts you mention a 94.

Sell what ever you have and ride the buss.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:07 AM
sultan68
2nd Gear Member

try searching..maybe someone else already answered your question for you

Quick Reply: **** you guys!!!