5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

new flywheel and clutch and t5 car shakes/vibarates like hell!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 05:43 PM
stang8689
6th Gear Member

Default RE: new flywheel and clutch and t5 car shakes/vibarates like hell!!!

MJR helps more people on here than anyone. He almost always puts detailed and long respones to mine and everyone elses post. He knows a hell of alot more than me or anyone on here. Maybe you should start letting someone else do your work cause you always have a problem everytime you do something.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:02 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: stang8689

MJR helps more people on here than anyone. He almost always puts detailed and long respones to mine and everyone elses post. He knows a hell of alot more than me or anyone on here. Maybe you should start letting someone else do your work cause you always have a problem everytime you do something.
Easy there shawty! and +1 on the last statement.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:42 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

what ever the case i do this for a living and only this car gives me grief like this.theres alot i dont know but i fix cars for a living so its not that i dont know anything...the only time i post is when things go wrong and im stumped..i dont post the rest of the time when it goes good which is why u never see me on here much. i usually dont have problems with stuff. i post on here because its car specific and most people have done some of this stuff. if im working on a honda i dont post on here, u know.theres only a few things that can be wrong here:
1 the pilot bearing is in funny
2 wrong flywheel; waiting for a call from standard on that
3 the input shaft is bent

so tomorrow i will remove the tranny with the bell housing intact and start it if it doesnt shake ill go from there if it does then i know its from the clutch on back. pretty simple
Old 04-30-2008, 06:55 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: 86gt 93lx
its a bunch of childish crap. being concerned about how i spell tells me you have nothing better to do but sit on the internet and post crap cus youre too lazy to work or no one wants to bring work to your shop. incase you havent noticed im never on here till i need help and i surely never get any from you.the only one who ever helps me regularly is adder who i used to dislike alot and he knows it and still offers his help. but everytime i post you have some dumb crap to say along with a few other cheerleaders on her too who obviuosly have no life. if my car is in perfect order im driving it not posting, so say what ever but im out here doing something , your just typing, maybe u should get a job as a receptionist to utilize your typing skills since thats all youre good at better yet become a mod like pro and u guys can type to eachother all day. im sure he will enjoy your company:P. i gotta get under the car sorry, need to check things before i put my BRAND NEW STARTER IN,lol
Ya' know 86gt 93lx it really doesn't offend me that you take personal shots at the family shop my brother and I run....cause you know, it's not my fault I like to use my lunch break to entertain myself...makes the day all the more interesting, and I had plenty to keep me busy today= not my fault I can beat the flat rate on jobs like the Tauras sho that I pulled the dash on today to replace a electronic blend door actuator....Have you ever done that one????.....don't take offense to this but answer me this: Why is it you seem to have such big problems with the things that should be sraight forward???......I would love to help you but sometimes you got the ball of yarn so tangled up it's best to start with a new one than untangle the mess.......and gauranteed if I had your car in my hands in a short time I could find the prob......but trying to diagnosis a car without having the most important sense availible to me = visual and audible diagnostics is like asking a blind man to cross the interstate during rush hour and not get hit......All I can do is throw out guesses like this: What tranny did you use!! and what clutch kit and did you bother to look at the balance weight on the back of the flywheel and see if the counter weight is the same size as one you took out!!....as for your no start/starter issue if you think the starter is binding pull it out and try andengauge starter..but you'll have to apply a ground to the case if the starter doesn't engauge look for a bad connection...another test is turn the lights on.. if there is a bad connection the lights will go out immediately!!..NOW THERE...Don't say I didn't help you
Old 04-30-2008, 07:18 PM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

mjr youre the one who says everything i touch is worse than when i started, call me stupid but that sounds like a personal shot to get irritated by and the fact that my spellin/grammer and typing skills are lacking. i dont doubt u know more than me, however your on here an awfull lot so im wondering do u sneek posts inbetween stuff or what,lol. ive worked at shops and i hate it, im a mobile mechanic. i pick and choose my work.and i didnt hodge podge a bunch of crap together. had i used common sense i would have resurfaced my old flywheel instead instead of buyin a new one that retails for 130 bones. apparently its special i got the new parts from a parts store at a friends discount and only the t5 was redone. and it shifts fine drives okay if u like the car shaking like mad.
anyways i never said u never tried to help me. its those smart *** remarks u make, kinda funny cus it was what u said u didnt like about adder, and now u do it and u have been doing it for a long time to me. and im personally sick of it. if u wanna be a dick be a dick to someone else. im a sshole deal with it. im not going to sit here and laugh at ur snide remarks. it does nothing but waste my time and energy like it is right now since im feeding into it.your not real funny to start with and maybe u might be to someone on here i have already pissed off, like how i thought u were funny when adder pissed me off and u were talking about him. but now its adder always being nice and your the dick to me. u say usles rude crap, rude an informative i can accept, like how adder used to be.so if u wanna be a dick ill be an ******* deal with it. ive been kicked off here before and i really dont care if it happens again.cus apparently im dumb and i shouldnt post on here or work on cars right??
Old 04-30-2008, 07:39 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: 86GT 93LX

mjr youre the one who says everything i touch is worse than when i started, call me stupid but that sounds like a personal shot to get irritated by and the fact that my spellin/grammer and typing skills are lacking. i dont doubt u know more than me, however your on here an awfull lot so im wondering do u sneek posts inbetween stuff or what,lol. ive worked at shops and i hate it, im a mobile mechanic. i pick and choose my work.and i didnt hodge podge a bunch of crap together. had i used common sense i would have resurfaced my old flywheel instead instead of buyin a new one that retails for 130 bones. apparently its special i got the new parts from a parts store at a friends discount and only the t5 was redone. and it shifts fine drives okay if u like the car shaking like mad.
anyways i never said u never tried to help me. its those smart *** remarks u make, kinda funny cus it was what u said u didnt like about adder, and now u do it and u have been doing it for a long time to me. and im personally sick of it. if u wanna be a dick be a dick to someone else. im a sshole deal with it. im not going to sit here and laugh at ur snide remarks. it does nothing but waste my time and energy like it is right now since im feeding into it.your not real funny to start with and maybe u might be to someone on here i have already pissed off, like how i thought u were funny when adder pissed me off and u were talking about him. but now its adder always being nice and your the dick to me. u say usles rude crap, rude an informative i can accept, like how adder used to be.so if u wanna be a dick ill be an ******* deal with it. ive been kicked off here before and i really dont care if it happens again.cus apparently im dumb and i shouldnt post on here or work on cars right??
Brett , Brett , Brett can't we all get along???......I suppose I should appologize to you!! but some of the things I have seen you do in the past have made me shake my head...now put yourself in my shoes and you'll understand........as for being on here alot ..yes in the evenings I am 80 percent of the time.....like right now..the wife is working late!![:@]......and you happen to catch a lunch time post......I'm fortunate I can decide when my breaks are depending on my work load...often times I skip lunch to finish jobs.. there is no rhyme or reason or which day will dictate a sneak a peak post.........honestly , if you met me in person you'd get along with me and vice versa...I don't hate on you...I however would urge you to take advantage of furthering your auto tech knowledge..It'll only be to your advantage..anyway, I wish you well with fixing it and if you need any personal help with the car PM me and I nwill gladly help you
Old 04-30-2008, 10:17 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

Finally a little descency is used. Great job mjr in being the bigger person. I just read this for the first time. 86 GT i think you got bent out of shape over something that was not meant to be as detrimental as you took it. I'm not a mechanic or close to it but you have done things half assed before. I'm not saying this is the case now. But whatever the case, it's no excuse to try and belittle a man's livelyhood. That's when things get taken on a whole other level, which is a personel level. I understand mjr getting upset and i also commend him for the way he handled himself. In mjr's defense (not that he needs it), he is an assload of help and info. The time i have seen (read) himtake with someone to make sure they are doing it right is mindblowing. I dont know where he gets the patience. The ugly ****** has helped me plenty of times. I have no problems with adder. But it's not too credible to use him in your defense. Hell, how many people doe's adder actually like?
Old 05-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Hamutoff
3rd Gear Member

Well I suppose that mjr is not OZ: NOT a charlatan nor an oracle... however he does like chickens. Dont know why he PM'd me about them and then blocked me and then hyjacked my threads telling everybody that he blocked me.... perhaps he was hoping for a particular response to his avowed fondness to chickens? Some response I did not give and therefore deserved some underhanded treatment? And then months later ambush again. Seems pretty low... Those chickens must be pretty important?
Old 05-01-2008, 06:59 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ORIGINAL: Hamutoff

Well I suppose that mjr is not OZ: NOT a charlatan nor an oracle... however he does like chickens. Dont know why he PM'd me about them and then blocked me and then hyjacked my threads telling everybody that he blocked me.... perhaps he was hoping for a particular response to his avowed fondness to chickens? Some response I did not give and therefore deserved some underhanded treatment? And then months later ambush again. Seems pretty low... Those chickens must be pretty important?
Your right you are low , that is below the chicken scratch I feed my two legged friends.....I see things with you months later still have not changed..ie...ie "months later ambush again seems pretty low" JUST WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME NOW?? HUH HUH??? TWO wrongs don't make a right....if you thought I was low...you SIR just threw yourself right under my feet!!! Thank you I appreciate that one, I didn't really think you were that ignorant, but I guess I was wrong.......Honestly, HAMUTOFF... I don't have you blocked and I don't hate you nor for the stuff you do not know.....so don't hate on me for what I know.....If I was so cruel and hateful I would stab at you for your recent misfortunes but.I hope that things are seriously looking up for you and that you are working things out with your car SITUATION.....so honestly lets stop the personal character attacks, I did not start it here with you and if you expect me to continue it your wrong..show me you are above such tactics....I wish you well and as with anyone if you have a question that you think I may be able to help you with feel free to P.M ME..GOOD DAY SIR
Old 05-01-2008, 10:41 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

wow chickens, wow, none of my business..anyways as it was said lively hood this is my livelyhood. i am a self employed mobile mechanic, i take it personal when in told im a idiot more or less and should let a shop do my work.ive worked at a few shops which scares me to where i will never take a car to get worked on nor could i afford it for the stuff im doing. nor should i have to when i can do it at home at my leisure. and i appreciate the appoligy, eh i cant spell which does make me look dumb.eitherway tech school would be nice but i cant afford it at this point but its been a thing i wanted to do for a while as wa state has 2 pretty top notch tech schools. i geuss i lack tolerance which is a personal issue of mine that im tryn hard to improve on it, women hate me in that dept,lol. say im mean, yup, im a *******. but i try to be a nice one and not take things the wrong way but im sure you would have felt insulted after hearing the same general statement a few times from the same person, ehh anywho, water under the bridge...now fix my car1 just kidding. i dont feel like messing with it right now so il let it sit till i get tired of looking at it on ramps infront of my house and then ill take everything back out. half tempted to let it sit and find a wreck mass air car and swap drivetrains

Quick Reply: new flywheel and clutch and t5 car shakes/vibarates like hell!!!