5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

air intake silencer removal.is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 10:23 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Default RE: air intake silencer removal.is it worth it?

Lol, I love that one website! You can get muffler bearings, conversion kits to make your car fly, be a tank, blinker fluid and all kinds of other stuff.I can't believe someone really made a page on how to change the fluid though. It kinda looked like oil on that dipstick and I LOVE the RICE part lol. Anyone notice that the car was a ricer??? Look at that body kit [8D]
Old 05-20-2008, 01:44 PM
joe_5.0
1st Gear Member

ok im back.ive been kinda ashamed after falling for that.some guy on the forum gave me a pm and let me know it was fake.but whoever it was that started the joke made himself sound really convincing. i was really confused thoughcause i thought blinkers were all electricalso i googled blinker fluid and there are all these sites selling and talking about changing blinker fluid,i didnt go to any though ijust figured that since there were so many websites it might be real.so i got off the forum for a couple days andabout 2 days agowhile i was helping my friend with his jeep i asked him if he had ever herd of blinker fluid and he laughed at me and told me about the whole joke.by the time though that i got the private message it was to late and i had posted ok thanks.anyway its actually a pretty funny joke and im not really mad at anyone,i just felt embarrased that i fell for something that i should have known was wrong.and yes i am young im 17 and my mustang is my first car.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:53 PM
getafewlives
4th Gear Member

Ha ha I think its funny how google came up with a bunch of sites making it sound real

Old 05-20-2008, 05:22 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Lol, don't feel to bad man. You are not the only one on here who has fallen for something like that before. I do those type of jokes to alot of infantry guys at work and it is even funnier bc others who didn't have a clue the joke was taking place play along like its true.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:39 PM
somdow
1st Gear Member

sorry to revive this one but AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hell im not young..per say, im 28 and as in researching this site on quick info on silencer delete....i found this...as im reading, im like WTF....blinker fluid, WTF is that..........the whole time im sitting there like WTF, i never hear dof blinker fluid, doesnt even make sense....why would it need fluid..its electrical, but hey, im a noob so if experienced ppl in MF are talking about it it MUST be real.....

nice one lol..havent laughed that hard in a while...was JUST about to call my dad and ask about what blinker fluid was lol

Last edited by somdow; 09-17-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:07 PM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

its a joke site, we always like to play around sometimes. total joke.

but yes take out your air silencer and drop in a K&N filter
Old 09-17-2008, 09:14 PM
getafewlives
4th Gear Member

Lol way to revive an old thread :P

Ha ha that's pretty bad being 28 and falling for blinker fluid :P But I guess everyone has to start somewhere.