Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Sponsored by Weld Racing

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 08-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #131
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Vehicle: 2005 BMW E46
Send a message via Skype™ to RedlineGoods.com

I know you may find below photos irrelevant but I just want to show you how you can upgrade cheap-looking glossy plastic interior trims with buttery soft italian leather enriched with the stitching of your choice

This is one of our latest developments - a set of Mini dash covers in classy white/red color combo for those who prefer leather to cheap plastic

Click the image to open in full size.

Like it? I know it is not always possible to upgrade all dashboard with leather but in case you find something for you on our website, here's something for you - 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Aug. 21st: 91M6JLD4Z63

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :-) and Take Pride In Your Ride

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
RedlineGoods.com is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #132
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Guys, I thought you might be interested in what we have just purchased

Why do we need it? Because we want to expand our portfolio of Mustang products - I hope I will show you our custom dash cover for 05-09 Mustang around the end of next week

Together with A-pillar covers and some custom leather door trim - yes, we are working on those parts also

And now the best part - he first three customers who pre-order any of those parts before they are officially released will get 30% refund upon good quality photos of the items installed

Oh, and here's something for you in case you'd just like to order domething else: 917XYR25O1S - it'll give you 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme till Sept. 17th

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and GOOGLE+ for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!
Old 09-30-2013, 09:12 AM   #133
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Driving your car every day, or taking it out of the garage for sunny weekend rides, wouldn't you like a firm grip of thick and comfortable steering wheel wrapped in smooth new leather?

Cause I think you might like our latest development - steering wheel cover with additional padding and optional thumbgrips added for firmer and sportier grip :-)

Yes, I know many of you may find it "irrelevant" as it is a Bimmer wheel

But please have in mind we have our steering wheel covers and other custom leather interior upgrade products for most cars out there, including Tibbys :-)

So please meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE calid thru Oct. 7th: 9XOPG1802G1

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 10-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #134
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hello again

Following thift **** covers we thought that matching ebrake handle covers might be a good idea

And here they are - so far available for: E30, E31, E32, E34 and E36:

Like it? I hope you do Maybe there's someone willing to lend us a Mustang ebrake handle cover for template making?

By the way - we started a GroupBuy - anyone interested - Then join here: http://mustangforums.com/forum/vendo...p-to-50-a.html

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 11-15-2013, 06:18 PM   #135
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

For those of you who are looking for custom leather touch and can't wait for Black Friday Sale we have just started a HAPPY WEEKEND with everything 20% OFF till Sunday Midnight.

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com, paste the code, and ENJOY

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 11-28-2013, 08:44 AM   #136
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Default BLACK FRIDAY SALE AT REDLINEGOODS!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE has already started at RedlineGoods!

Meet me at: RedlineGoods.com and enjoy FREE SHIPPING until Nov. 30th!

See you there!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 12-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #137
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Ever wondered what may happen to your steering wheel when you send it to RedlineGoods for custom upgrade?

Ben has just found out! His steering wheel was upgraded with thumbgrips and additional padding for sportier grip. See for yourself :-)

Like it? I sincerely hope you do! Because you now have a chance to give something really special to a petrolhead you love. It's the best time to do it - Christmas is coming soon and our very special GiftCards are now available!

Our gift cards are the ultimate gift solution. Why? Because:

1) Because you are sure he/she will like the gift
2) Because you are sure he/she will get it in time (no need to wait for the postman, just print the gift certificate)
3) Because you SAVE up to 20% on your gift card value :-)

Meet us at http://www.redlinegoods.com/ordergiftcard.php

And Have a Great Holiday Time!

Take care
Jack

RedlineGoods Team

Old 12-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #138
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Holidays are coming!

Santa is knocking on Your door!

He wants YOU to SAVE up to 40% on new custom leather parts for your car :-)

Check in at RedlineGoods.com, paste this discount code: 91RT9M6T72Z for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF our regular discounts scheme (up to 30% OFF depending on Your order value)

(Code valid until December 24th)

And do not forget about FREE SHIPPING until Dec 31st :-)

Please do visit us. I promise you will like what you see and you will want to come back again soon :-)

Meet us at: www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great Holidays!
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 12-31-2013, 03:44 AM   #139
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

In these last two days of the year, meet me at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: 9K1J9R6Q9E3 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme!

Together with the last day of FREE SHIPPING Special this means you SAVE UP TO 40%!

HAVE A GREAT 2014!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-04-2014, 04:36 PM   #140
RedlineGoods.com
Premium Sponsor

Hello Boys&Girls

We have just started a GROUP BUY where you can SAVE UP TO 50% on new custom leather interior accessories for Your Stangs

Find more details here: http://mustangforums.com/forum/vendo...p-to-50-a.html

and JUMP IN

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-04-2014, 04:36 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
8793, 93, bezel, boot, brake, console, ebrake, knob, lx, mustang, parking, remove, sale, shift, t5