5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

INJECTOR QUESTION????

Old 09-10-2014, 04:44 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 64bit
You sure you really want to get into this with me? It didn't fair very well for you when I posted here before.
LOL really? Legend inyour own mind! All you've done in 29 posts is push a tune on everyone. Are you really going to tell me the cal. Tubes don't work when I ran the exact part with great success??? Go sell your tuning some where else.Dawson is usually right so heed his advice before you get jammed up with a modarator.

Last edited by bluebeastsrt; 09-10-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:57 PM
64bit
2nd Gear Member

If I had my old account you'd see my post count much closer to 23,000. I still see a few of my stickies pinned at the top.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:01 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

What did you lost the old account for? Violating forum rules?
Old 09-10-2014, 05:04 PM
64bit
2nd Gear Member

Is that relevant to this thread?
Old 09-10-2014, 05:04 PM
dawson1112
5th Gear Member

Id be interested in knowing what "stickys" are yours.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:05 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

ill give ya a hint it has something to do with posting photos.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:56 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by 64bit
Is that relevant to this thread?
well, look who's back...ole' adder'.....as to the debate on hand...for 90 percent of you guys on here "calibrated mafs" do the job because you don't know any better and want a quick and easy bolt on solution, however.....if any of you have so much as a clue on the eec iv/5 inner workings after having read/studied the GFUB programming document of the eec iv, you'd know what 64bit is trying to get at.............with "calibrated mafs" they are 99% percent of the reason on a modded ride why "some" have drivibility issues and plenty of idle issues.......most tuners when you go to them don't spend much if any time tuning for drivibility, more so WOT. So that often leaves it up to the owner to tune for drivibility and most don't have the know how here to even use aftermarket tuners, much less understand where and which schalar tables to make the changes at to achieve the desired result..........It's to long for me to even start to explain to most here.........milk before meat!!
Old 09-11-2014, 08:18 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mjr46
well, look who's back...ole' adder'.....
WHAT ??? Adder died years ago in a fiery car crash, I saw it !!!
Old 09-11-2014, 12:02 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mjr46
well, look who's back...ole' adder'.....as to the debate on hand...for 90 percent of you guys on here "calibrated mafs" do the job because you don't know any better and want a quick and easy bolt on solution, however.....if any of you have so much as a clue on the eec iv/5 inner workings after having read/studied the GFUB programming document of the eec iv, you'd know what 64bit is trying to get at.............with "calibrated mafs" they are 99% percent of the reason on a modded ride why "some" have drivibility issues and plenty of idle issues.......most tuners when you go to them don't spend much if any time tuning for drivibility, more so WOT. So that often leaves it up to the owner to tune for drivibility and most don't have the know how here to even use aftermarket tuners, much less understand where and which schalar tables to make the changes at to achieve the desired result..........It's to long for me to even start to explain to most here.........milk before meat!!
That is exactly the point I try to make in every post I make in this section. If you have the money. Go crazy and do things right. (I did) But if 95% of the guys in this section had the money, they wouldn't be daily driving a 25 year old foxbody. We all know that. Adder never got that! If I had a dollar for every thread that was started with budget build in the title I'd have enough money for a second track toy.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:10 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
That is exactly the point I try to make in every post I make in this section. If you have the money. Go crazy and do things right. (I did) But if 95% of the guys in this section had the money, they wouldn't be daily driving a 25 year old foxbody. We all know that. Adder never got that! If I had a dollar for every thread that was started with budget build in the title I'd have enough money for a second track toy.
why would you daily drive a foxbody? expecially something with a v-8......in one year the fuel it'd cost me to fund a foxbody ride to work everyday on my 75 mile round trip, I could buy a second beater car that got good mpg.......which is why I d/d a vw diesel...lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: INJECTOR QUESTION????