Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang > 5.0L General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #11
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1988 Ford Mustang
Default RE: Houston Performance Shops

Nothing really, just seeing rbarns post about the rare 427 car made me think of it. Figured I would mention it. By the way, the old vette would eat that little stang of yours for lunch all day every day.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 08-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #12
jhall01
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: BlessedHellride

Nothing really, just seeing rbarns post about the rare 427 car made me think of it. Figured I would mention it. By the way, the old vette would eat that little stang of yours for lunch all day every day.
yea it might out run his mustang but look at how much more money is in the vette than in the mustang. there are plenty of mustangs here that can smoke that vette. there are more than just a few mustangs pushin more than 425 hp, and another thing spinnin the tires dont get u newhere.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #13
Texas5.0
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: BlessedHellride

Your daddy has a vette that eats lunch? Thats cool.

Trickflow Track Heat - Patriot 185's. Next- Cam
[quote]ORIGINAL: my77stang
i'd hit it...... with a board........ to knock her out so i could gain entry to the poopar
Old 07-08-2014, 03:13 PM   #14
mikeg5

Vehicle: 2002 Ford Ranger
Default Ranger Power

I have a 2002 Ford Ranger with a 3.0 V6. I have 52,000 original miles on my Ranger and I already have to do a repair on the heads.

So I have decided to make a project out of it. I want to install a 5.0 Mustang engine in from a downer vehicle but I am looking for a good performance shop or mechanic that make this happen.

I live in Houston Texas and I am willing to travel in e state of Texas to get this done right. So if anyone out there has had good luck with a performance shop or mechanic in the past can you please send me some names and numbers.

Thanks,
Old 07-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #15
mjr46
Wal-mart lube/tire tech

Vehicle: 85 mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg5 View Post
I have a 2002 Ford Ranger with a 3.0 V6. I have 52,000 original miles on my Ranger and I already have to do a repair on the heads.

So I have decided to make a project out of it. I want to install a 5.0 Mustang engine in from a downer vehicle but I am looking for a good performance shop or mechanic that make this happen.

I live in Houston Texas and I am willing to travel in e state of Texas to get this done right. So if anyone out there has had good luck with a performance shop or mechanic in the past can you please send me some names and numbers.

Thanks,
don't thread rob and specifically off topic...please read forum posting rules , thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudegirl View Post
Be polite and cordial when you talk to them, as pissing off the guys that can help you is seldom a good idea.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:50 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
area, dyno, fastlane, ford, forum, houston, lethal, motorsports, mustang, performance, shop, shops, tommievaughnmotorsportscom, wwwtommievaughnmotorsportscom, xfi236hr