5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Car Accident *PICS ADDED*

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Tberg725
3rd Gear Member

Default Car Accident *PICS ADDED*

Well some *** tard decided not stoping at a stop sign was a good idea and plowed into my car, now i gotta go get estimates on tuesday, good news is most of the impact was taken by the rim but the quarter pannel and rear bumper are pretty screwed. ugh will have picks up soon [:@]
Old 08-10-2008, 03:35 AM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Car Accident

Note, do not paint car sonic blue is a curse when put on foxbodies [:@]

that blows dude, out of curiosity (and only a slight bit of racism) Was he/she an Asian

asians around here seem to think that stopping at stop signs is optional, beyond the point of "california stop" (hell, ill admit, if theres noone near the intersection, ill just roll it, but if theres anyone REMOTELY close, i come to a full stop, asians around here, i swear to god cant see the color red in sign form, they just blow by like its noones business, my brother almost got hit, and hes lucky, a cop was right behind him, saw the guy do it, go around the 347 mustang with glasspacks to pull this douche over

/end i hate asian drivers rant
Old 08-10-2008, 08:23 AM
kweb288
5th Gear Member

HAHAHA on the asian comment. But damn dude that freaken sucks i would kill a ho! [:@]Hopefully it wont be to bad on the estimate
Old 08-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

good luck man, hope the Ins company doesnt rip you off... they seem to think our cars are worthless
Old 08-10-2008, 09:24 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

bummer hope it works out for you
Old 08-10-2008, 10:09 AM
bruehlc
1st Gear Member

I had some lady pull a "California stop" one morning at a T-intersection. A soccer mom was taking her kids to school and pulled out in front of me. After I punched my 95 vert into the side of her mini-van at 25, she kept going. Finally, someone got her stopped about a half mile down the road. She apparently did not want her kids to be late for school.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Explosive

Soccer moms are crazy.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:20 AM
USMC1775
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FuzzyDiceRule

Note, do not paint car sonic blue is a curse when put on foxbodies [:@]

that blows dude, out of curiosity (and only a slight bit of racism) Was he/she an Asian
Thats true.. There have been a few beautiful ones killt over the past few months....

And yes, California Asians dont purposely roll stopsigns, they just dont see em. Thats why instead of a radar detector, I have an asian detector. Im more worried about getting dominated by an asian driver than pulled over.

Wait, was the guy that hit you asian?
Old 08-10-2008, 01:35 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

oh yeah, i forgot, at the SAME intersection my brother almost got hit, i was turning left, i was completely stopped waiting for oncoming (4 way stop, other direction peeps had right of way) after they went, i started to go, and some ****ing asian comes up and without even slowing down pulls a right turn in front of me, about a foot in front of my bumper, i had to follow him for a good mile, middle finger up out the window and horn blaring the entire ****ing time

theres also another stoplight about a 1/4 mile down the road from that one, basically, theres the main street, the cross street has a hill on one side, kinda regular on the other, and both sides dead end about 1/4 mile down. basically, going down the hill, waiting at the stoplight, the intersection for that direction sucks, at the crosswalks its a good 2 feet lower than the middle of the intersection, you know what that means with a lowered mustang? i get to inch over the ****, so i do that, start going, and some tard decides now was a good time to make a right in front of me (note my dad was in front of me in the mach, going 10mph faster) and he went right as i started to give it some gas in the middle of the intersection, i honked, flipped him off, and glared at him as i inched over the other side of the intersection

guess what nationality he was [:@]
Old 08-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Tberg725
3rd Gear Member

Quick Reply: Car Accident *PICS ADDED*