5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Updated Pics of the Beast

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 07:59 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

Default Updated Pics of the Beast

Here is a couple of pics of my beast that the wife and I took a few weeks ago. Hopefully they work for everyone to see. I have since installed a billet radiator hold down and a battery hold down has been installed also.
Attached Thumbnails Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy7.jpg   Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy8.jpg   Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy2.jpg   Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy10.jpg  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:01 PM
ryan_89_mustang
4th Gear Member

looks real good, wouldn't hurt to lower it a bit though
Old 11-02-2008, 08:03 PM
5.0stanger
6th Gear Member

Looks good. When are you going to paint it??
Old 11-02-2008, 08:10 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

A few more pics
Attached Thumbnails Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy6.jpg   Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy12.jpg   Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy13.jpg   Updated Pics of the Beast-badboy14.jpg  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:14 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

Kyle,

I got it in the paint booth right now. I had to quit in the middle of working on it to come offshore to work for two weeks. I come back home on the 5th of this month and will have it done on these two weeks off. I will post pics of it when I'm done.

Ryan,
As far as the suspension. I am not happy with how high the car body sits. I am going to lower the rear about 1.5" or so. I'm not going to do anything with the front until I purchase a tubular K-Member.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:33 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

what's it run?? looks nice
Old 11-02-2008, 08:42 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

It's brand new. I only have about 25 street miles on it, the total driveline. New Engine that I built, Tranny I bought new from Redneck Performance and a totally rebuilt 8.8" rearend that a friend of mine put together for me. I got it tore apart doing a paint job on it right now. I have a big race on December 5th & 6th. The pay out is $10k to the winner. I hope it stays together.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

LOL, no worry..I had 75 miles on mine when I started hammering on it, and now it has close to 1500 on it so if something is wrong, it'll come apart right away, it'll go or blow
Old 11-02-2008, 08:49 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

I haven't launched it off of the brake yet, nor have I heated up the tires and launched it, but I have stomped on it on a real slow roll and it pulls like a fuggin freight train. It feels like it has low 12's, high 11's potential. At least I hope I'm not losing my mind. It does pull hard through all 3 gears. Even when I got it up to 5000 rpm in 3rd the other day, it still was pulling very hard. I got out of it due to the fact of a hill I was approaching and I didn't want to meet Johnny Law on the other side. I am to the point now, after this long of a build, I don't care what it runs. It makes me happy and puts a smile on my face when I drive it. It turns heads everywhere I go in it. And man that cam is bumping like a bad hang over too. I had my exhaust put on the other day at my friends muffler shop. I will make a video of it when I get finished with the paint and get it back to the house.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:16 PM
saleenpride1986
2nd Gear Member

Hey thats the spirit blessedhellride!! If it makes you happy and your satisfied with it, what more can you ask for? A lot of the time people spend so much money and try to accomplish something then don't and get all mad, you had a goal and you did it! Props on that sir.

Quick Reply: Updated Pics of the Beast