5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Punk @$$ Kids......

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Explosive

that really blows man
Old 04-22-2009, 12:55 AM
LT61
2nd Gear Member

That sucks man, I hope everything works out for you.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:26 AM
StangRehab
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by FivePointOhh
just call the police, report it stolen and then make a claim on the home/renters insurance for stolen property. problem solved. thats why we have insurance.
I called my renter's insurance company, they don't cover car parts. They said to call my car insurance, and they said that they won't cover parts that are not attachted to the car. So.... I'm sCrEwEd.

Last edited by StangRehab; 04-22-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:31 AM
StangRehab
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by FivePointOhh
i even get a little over possesive when strangers or neighbors i dont know come over to me when im working in the driveway on stuff and they are asking questions and scoping out my stuff. but i've also gotten business out of the whole thing too. i dont like people seeing my stuff all torn apart and just sitting in the garage.
Same way here. When people I don't know walk up and start asking questions I get, almost paranoid. Like two weeks ago a guy from the city was doing the census and walked up while I was welding in the engine bay. Didn't see him till he was standing over me and nearly cracked him with a wrench. You don't just hover over a complete stranger who didn't see you walk up. Esp. when they are doing something like welding.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:39 AM
Drag5.0mustang
2nd Gear Member

make sure you watch graigslist
Old 04-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Chaoss84GT50
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by StangRehab
I called my renter's insurance company, they don't cover car parts. They said to call my car insurance, and they said that they won't cover parts that are not attachted to the car. So.... I'm sCrEwEd.
Dude, that is totally jacked up. Renters insurance should cover that because it is considered part of the house if it isnt part of the car, at least thats what my home owners told me. Good luck with hunting down the thief, if you get him, whoop his A$$!!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:08 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

i work as an insurance admin. its covered....trust me

edit, my example was wrong....

anyways any property in the garage that is "secure" meaning under your ownership it was closed door, put away, should not be accessed and someone breaks in or another party lets someone into your place of residence and steals your crap....its claimable under home/renters insurance. but they will only compinsate for ACC which is like the going market price for that item. so if it was new stuff you better hope you kept your receipts. if the insruance company wont take your claim file an appeal with the insurance commissioner about your shade tree insruance company cause they are wrong....

that is of course saying all these events actually happened

Last edited by FivePointOhh; 04-22-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:36 PM
w8less
6th Gear Member

for once i agree with portmaster. i bet the friend has something to do with it. and who wouldnt see someone carrying **** from the garage especially with 200 people there. i bet your friend helped carry it to the truck...
Old 04-22-2009, 08:55 PM
nasty90
2nd Gear Member

WOW, dude was in on it.. Beat him like a dog. He knows something.