5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

32V Pushrod Heads

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Kazoom

All my stuff/projects have been on hold for a good few years due to divorce but now going to start some projects up agian hopefully. These heads came new from Hal and Russ at Dominion years ago before they split up (ford guy Hal left). I heard the newer company Arao had problems with producing SBF versions as Russ is more into chevys and thats what he mostly made. Arao has flow charts comparing other 2 valve heads to the 4 valve heads (click on ford)...

http://www.araoengineering.com/4vs2_2.htm
Old 07-20-2011, 03:20 AM
Kazoom

Default Dominion Arao 32 valve heads

Hi, just thought I would updated here also about whats going on. I gave up waiting for the past 3-1/2 years for theses new cleveland blocks to come out for these heads and went and bought a complete 428MAXX short block from FPS for these heads now instead. I got FPS help with this project as I found out these have already built engines for these 32V ford heads. So it made it easy to get the custom 4 valve pistons and 4 valve cam cut by FPS. So I am now joining the CLEVOR club.

I also have learned about all the bs that this billetracing guy did spaming on a bunch of auto forums all over the net inc this one with the same post about being ripped off by arao that turned out to be Bull Crap. I have been trying to contact this guy since mid 2009 with NO luck but anyway there was something not right with this guy with the way he was going about things.

anyway some update pics of what I am doing now...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:37 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Interesting..
Old 07-20-2011, 09:15 AM
AdderMk2
Banned

waste of money
Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Kazoom

Default Dominion Arao 32 valve heads

Adder, I posted an update here as I was asked too. I am a bit confused as to why you would be worryed on what I spend MY money on?. Anyway the fact is 4 valve tech is sound, works and is more efficient in filling a cylinder than any 2 valve head.

some more tech...

and one more...

Old 07-20-2011, 02:13 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

again... still a waste of money. $3k-$5k for a set of heads... terrible! But I suppose if you have money to **** away, go for it. Most of the people around here can hardly afford to pay for a gear install, nevermind a set of heads that cost more than the worth of their cars.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:40 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

lol at the valve comparisson/flow.....they use a stock 5.0 head as a comparisson..lol..anything out flows a 1.78/1.46 set up, lets compare apples to apples put some tfs high ports up against the said head ......either way to much money imo....plus a 4v head is most efficient with VVT....hard to achieve in the above set up...which is why the new 5.0 is so efficient with it's ability to control valve timing....to each his own...have fun
Old 07-20-2011, 02:44 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

Can we just lock this POS... Nobody else here will ever buy these heads.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

Originally Posted by AdderMk2
Can we just lock this POS... Nobody else here will ever buy these heads.
No because expensive it may be it is something different. True that most will not spend the money on it BUT this isn't a for sale add. If you don't want to read it then don't open the thread. I'm sure there are many on here that might want to read the information and make their own decisions.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Kazoom

Default Dominion Arao 32 valve sbf heads

Adder I really dont know what your problem is, but the fact is other 2 valve billet heads are just as much if not more than these 32v billet ones, ultrapro billet 2valve heads are about $9000...

http://www.ultrapromachining.net/

mjr, half way down this link shows there is NO 2 valve head that can touch the low and mid lift flow of the dominion/arao 4 valve heads, which means better/more fill at high lifts...

http://www.carbdford.com/tech/flowdata.htm

And there ARE others that bought and have these 32v ford heads I met on corral... Sabio and escojim and there are others.

sabios

escojims

Last edited by Kazoom; 07-20-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Quick Reply: 32V Pushrod Heads