5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Is this fox fast?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 06:17 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

not the only thread you have recommended the x cam daredevil so who is tunnel visioned?

Any more tech info gonna be chimed in? If not it will be closed here soon...................

Last edited by projectresto83; 02-15-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by daredevil95
. So far I like the Ford Racing X cam....works for me and yes there are other/better cams depending on needs..
You provided no answer nor tech for how it works better....and what would those needs be to suffice the proper choice?? .....here I'll help you: for one as Joel stated the wolvorine cam carries a better lobe profile...ever look at the ramp rates vs one vs the other or the cylinder filling properties of the two?? suppose not by your responses......furthermore, you mention dipping into the 8's? now I know you wouldn't have such a x-cam is a high profile race car...that comment screams BS.....no one I know would run a SADI core in such a car....it'd be a billet core...why?? ever seen cam flex and what 'll happen...got plenty of links.....furthermore the lobe cuts on the frpp cams greatly differ from one to the next lobe...but you already know that by joel5.0's post...or did you fail to comprehend all those numbers??

. By the way.....why is the Wolverine a better cam then say an X? I don't want to hear it "sounds better".....be technical if you can? Would you disagree the X cam would make a great street/strip cam....?.
Lobe profile...end of subject.....but it is by no means the cam of choice nowadays, just no point for the op to remove it, only to have the same or less performance all based on your misguided opinion of the matter vs his current combo.....it's easy to spend someone elses money....and why would I ever recommend a cam based on sound...where'd you pull that misinfo from??..ASSumption?? no I would not agree it's a great s/s cam...for tech..see above post = answered

As for the grow up part.....hrmmmm whose the name caller that's acting childish cause he can't defend his position with tech so he reverts to character attacks?? YOU SAID:
1. it doesn't help when butt heads get demanding/opinionated....grow up and be a help or don't say anything....HRMM WHOSE THE ONE NOT HELPING WITH NO TECH?? , Real winner tech info here>>>> : 2.Now take your lousy/belligerent opinion to someone who wants to hear it....you got a bad attitude! GFYS gettin' better 3.some loud mouth/tacky fools jumped all over my cam selection 4.The fool hearty respond like big mouths. ohhhh is this staff disrespect>>>>??5.As a moderator you should know better then to empower a bunch of dimwitted hooligans. Now who is the one behaving.......umm??: 6. The problem is with people behaving like dics

I checked with some friends today just out of curiosity and know one has heard of it. It's an odd ball cam!! Run what you want to and I'll run what I want and recommend what I want and so far the Wolverines gets 2 thumbs down.....why are you the only people that know about it
And all my friends I asked here , knew all about it...so what's that say about you and the people you asked?? = lack alot of sbftech.......FYI we aren't the only people who know about it......you just showed me with that comment you failed to read my links on post #17.....you must fall under the catergory of didn't care to learn before flappin the jaw...........Do I really need to keep exposing your misguided opinion and lack of tech for proof??...hrmm, don't think so..I think this as well as this thread sufficieth....... good day
Old 02-15-2011, 08:00 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

before DD can throw in more belligerent non sense this thread is now closed.................

OP if you have anymore questions just PM someone about it. Please do not try and post another thread about it. This has nothing to do with you