5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

showing off my engine bay

Old 09-23-2014, 10:44 AM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by 64bit
Yes mother...

Shouldn't you be posting pictures of a fluid leak that you can't figure out on your own?
Old 09-23-2014, 01:19 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

It'll run 11 s and it's a real cobra I thought you guys knew cars.... Come on :/ if your going to insult know some facts in what your bashing.... And why would I leave my car miss matched I clearly stated I was going to paint my car next winter with a new body kit I just wanted to make the show this year with my engine exterior is next anyone can come meet me on the track I'm looking to blow this block I have a 5.8 out of a navigator im building this is a stock 5.0 cobra block and yea it's a REAL cobra haha
Old 09-23-2014, 01:28 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

I'm lined up for a dyno run at brads so we will se it's got a

100 shot of nitrous at wide open kenne belle roots aeromotive stealth 340 in take areomotive regulator 44 lb injectors 8 lbs of boost all street bs removed abs belt shortened no ac no smog still kept power steering! Told brad I'm trying for over 500 before nitrous cracks and I'll take it there regardless of what you guys think and if I can't I got a block from a terminator I'm onto next
Old 09-23-2014, 01:30 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

It's funny to me that in a thread " hey look at my engine bay" and so many people are stuck on that mismatched body kit, anyone ever heard of a sleeper? Throw a hood on and every Friday I'm committing rape with my car
Old 09-23-2014, 01:38 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

I don't see this thread making a comeback any time soon!
Old 09-23-2014, 02:53 PM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Old 09-23-2014, 03:34 PM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang
It'll run 11 s and it's a real cobra I thought you guys knew cars.... Come on :/ if your going to insult know some facts in what your bashing.... And why would I leave my car miss matched I clearly stated I was going to paint my car next winter with a new body kit I just wanted to make the show this year with my engine exterior is next anyone can come meet me on the track I'm looking to blow this block I have a 5.8 out of a navigator im building this is a stock 5.0 cobra block and yea it's a REAL cobra haha

Yeah bro, you have a thread where you bought a black 1998 gt, and we're suppposed to believe you sold that, and bought an identical black 94-95 cobra? Comeon.

Post the cert and I'll shut up, but until then, it's a fauxbra.

Yeah...11's, good one. Come back once you have the slips, otherwise you can just silencio. You realize even with a 600rwhp car, it takes a good driver to run 11's? I highly doubt a broke 21 year old with a riced out car is a good enough driver to run in the 11's.

And again, have you heard of heat soak?

People here told me the same thing before I brought slips/video of my old ride, and for good reason.

oh, and most people leave the body parts off until they can paint it so their car doesn't look like sh*t, but hey, I guess we can't all be you.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:57 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2000AZ5.0GT
Yeah bro, you have a thread where you bought a black 1998 gt, and we're suppposed to believe you sold that, and bought an identical black 94-95 cobra? Comeon.

Post the cert and I'll shut up, but until then, it's a fauxbra.

Yeah...11's, good one. Come back once you have the slips, otherwise you can just silencio. You realize even with a 600rwhp car, it takes a good driver to run 11's? I highly doubt a broke 21 year old with a riced out car is a good enough driver to run in the 11's.

And again, have you heard of heat soak?

People here told me the same thing before I brought slips/video of my old ride, and for good reason.

oh, and most people leave the body parts off until they can paint it so their car doesn't look like sh*t, but hey, I guess we can't all be you.
Your an idiot I still have my black gt hahaha! It is a cobra I'll take a pic of my cert.

the pieces are coming off for paint, havent you ever heard of test fitting? you do that to fiberglass pieces before you paint them, you have to make the fit right, install brackets, fill in fiberglass, bondo but you probibly dont know about body work either, sounds like your just a mechanical genius. take a look at the work on my engine trust me i know what im doing, have you ever taken a car down to bare metal painted it, done a complete resto? I have worked in a body shop and quit when they didnt pay me enough now i work from home, dont act high and mighty when you dont know who is at the other end... someone with more knowledge, and more time left on this earth before death to out learn you....

and just because i own more mustangs then you before i hit 19 then you your whole life doesnt mean you have a right to call people liars, I work damn hard for what I own and achieved it all myself so say what you want about the ride leave my honesty out of it because my **** is legit

Last edited by 08blackoutstang; 09-23-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:11 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

dug out the cert from the shop, and some more pics to hate on
Attached Thumbnails showing off my engine bay-photo_2-2-.jpg   showing off my engine bay-photo_1-2-.jpg   showing off my engine bay-photo_5.jpg   showing off my engine bay-photo_3-1-.jpg  
Old 09-23-2014, 05:27 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

and here are a few of my fox thats at my shop now, now no offense to foxes i think they are awesome whips! so much fun and power for a light car, but they are so god aweful hideous i never mention mine haha regardless of what yall think about the "ricer look" to my 95, it will never look as bad as the grocery getter look of a fox, especially with a lugage rack on the trunk dear god, but i still love mine!

and in case i dont get believed when talking about my other identical stangs i have a 5.0 white one 96 and a v6 97 so i dont want anyone going hey hey he has a v6 thats not a gt!!! hahahahahahahahah!!! pics all uploaded oh and thats my 2006 f150 wanna see the title? hhahaha!

i just started doing bugs so i posted a pic of my latest i did.

showing off my engine bay-photo_1-3-.jpg

showing off my engine bay-photo_2-3-.jpg
Attached Thumbnails showing off my engine bay-photo_4-2-.jpg   showing off my engine bay-photo_3-2-.jpg   showing off my engine bay-photo-17-.jpg   showing off my engine bay-photo-16-.jpg   showing off my engine bay-photo-40-.jpg  

showing off my engine bay-photo_1-4-.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: showing off my engine bay