5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

showing off my engine bay

Old 09-23-2014, 05:29 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

and yes thats a mystic color'd cobra ridin 20's with a drop top and its loaded with tv's hahaha its my thug cruiser
Old 09-23-2014, 05:31 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
I don't see this thread making a comeback any time soon!
at least i didnt come here looking for technical help! haha nothing would get solved
Old 09-23-2014, 05:50 PM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang
Your an idiot I still have my black gt hahaha! It is a cobra I'll take a pic of my cert.

the pieces are coming off for paint, havent you ever heard of test fitting? you do that to fiberglass pieces before you paint them, you have to make the fit right, install brackets, fill in fiberglass, bondo but you probibly dont know about body work either, sounds like your just a mechanical genius. take a look at the work on my engine trust me i know what im doing, have you ever taken a car down to bare metal painted it, done a complete resto? I have worked in a body shop and quit when they didnt pay me enough now i work from home, dont act high and mighty when you dont know who is at the other end... someone with more knowledge, and more time left on this earth before death to out learn you....

and just because i own more mustangs then you before i hit 19 then you your whole life doesnt mean you have a right to call people liars, I work damn hard for what I own and achieved it all myself so say what you want about the ride leave my honesty out of it because my **** is legit
First off, I haven't called you a liar once, or called you any names. I pulled up your thread history and only saw you mention purchasing a gt, and like I said, you posted a picture, so I'll totally shut up about it being a cobra.

Second off, you seem pretty defensive there buddy, maybe you should take your own advice and not act high and mighty without knowing who's on the other end?

Idiot? sure.... I'll just put aside the fact that I get paid to think, and that you most certainly use software/firmware I've written every day of your life (especially if you use Intel products, or you know, drive gasoline vehicles). Good luck trying to "out-learn" me, you might want to start with your grammar.

I haven't worked on fiberglass, you're right on that front, but I've done bodywork, I even shaved the emblems off my old bottom 11 Second GT, but I'll tell you what, I didn't drive it around with parts unpainted and act all cool.

oh, and just for future reference, don't use the words "thug cruzer" trying to act badass, totally doesn't work. But whatevs, have fun with your "sweet life", I'll get back to a life that actually matters, thanks for the detour.

Last edited by 2000AZ5.0GT; 09-23-2014 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:04 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2000AZ5.0GT
First off, I haven't called you a liar once, or called you any names. I pulled up your thread history and only saw you mention purchasing a gt, and like I said, you posted a picture, so I'll totally shut up about it being a cobra.

Second off, you seem pretty defensive there buddy, maybe you should take your own advice and not act high and mighty without knowing who's on the other end?

Idiot? sure.... I'll just put aside the fact that I get paid to think, and that you most certainly use software/firmware I've written every day of your life (especially if you use Intel products, or you know, drive gasoline vehicles).

I haven't worked on fiberglass, you're right on that front, but I've done bodywork, I even shaved the emblems off my old bottom 11 Second GT, but I'll tell you what, I didn't drive it around with parts unpainted and act all cool.

oh, and just for future reference, don't use the words "thug cruzer" trying to act badass, totally doesn't work. But whatevs, have fun with your "sweet life", I'll get back to a life that actually matters, thanks for the detour.
Congrats you do what every Chinese person can with their eyes closed

You write software and troll automotive threds picking fights really important life!

Oh and I'm teaching my 15 year old brother how to properly shave emblems off and he's getting it so it sounds like you've dove deep into the automotive world :/

But as you and my 19 year old girlfriend would say, whatevs

Grammar douche

Last edited by 08blackoutstang; 09-23-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:56 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Did anyone even say anything about the engine ****in forums haha
Old 09-23-2014, 07:25 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

I'm lined up for a dyno run at brads so we will se it's got a

100 shot of nitrous at wide open kenne belle roots aeromotive stealth 340 in take areomotive regulator 44 lb injectors 8 lbs of boost all street bs removed abs belt shortened no ac no smog still kept power steering! Told brad I'm trying for over 500 before nitrous cracks and I'll take it there regardless of what you guys think and if I can't I got a block from a terminator I'm onto next
numbers and track times where are they??......claiming it'll run xxx with no slips is baseless.....but irregardless, I'm sure you'd put a hurtin' on my "stock" mustang....to bad your so far away and won't be able to show me your bumper from the rear......

Did anyone even say anything about the engine ****in forums haha
I did, now post numbers so I can bow down to you my 21 year old teacher, I sure do wish I was that age again.......I knew it all then too. 8lbs with a cobra motor on a kenne bell will not hit even close to 500 rwhp BUT I CAN GAURANTEE WE'LL NEVER SEE ANY NUMBERS OR SLIPS BECAUSE WHEN IT DOESN'T RUN THE NUMBERS OR SPIN THE DYNO TO WHAT YOU HAD HOPED, YOU'LL BE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND TO EAT A SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE

at least i didnt come here looking for technical help! haha nothing would get solved
if you had of, you wouldn't of put a kenne bell on there with your cobra motor thinking you'd hit 500 rwhp before the no2. without no2, being generous 350 rwhp depending on the dyno

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
I'll put my money on the bone stock fox if you guys ever wanna line em up!
well at least someone has some confidence in my stock 13 sec ride cool, let's E-RACE

I have worked in a body shop and quit when they didnt pay me enough now i work from home, dont act high and mighty when you dont know who is at the other end... someone with more knowledge, and more time left on this earth before death to out learn you....
Now this is truly EPIC from a youngin'.

Last edited by mjr46; 09-26-2014 at 11:13 AM.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:57 PM
dawson1112
5th Gear Member

In one last time before thread lock occurs
Old 09-23-2014, 08:09 PM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

Congrats you do what every Chinese person can with their eyes closed
Ah, well that's nice and racist, you've read the forum rules right?

You write software and troll automotive threds picking fights really important life!

Oh and I'm teaching my 15 year old brother how to properly shave emblems off and he's getting it so it sounds like you've dove deep into the automotive world :/

But as you and my 19 year old girlfriend would say, whatevs

Grammar douche
It's far more important than yours buddy. My influence on modern technology literally cannot be avoided, but you, with your limited body-work experience ... has had no meaningful impact on my, nor anyone else's life. Great job.

Oh, and sorry I don't think body work is amazing or the be-all end all of the automotive world. I do know enough to know that a "test-fit" doesn't last 2 years.

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang;
It'll run 11 s and it's a real cobra I thought you guys knew cars.... Come on :/ if your going to insult know some facts in what your bashing.... And why would I leave my car miss matched I clearly stated I was going to paint my car next winter with a new body kit I just wanted to make the show this year with my engine exterior is next anyone can come meet me on the track I'm looking to blow this block I have a 5.8 out of a navigator im building this is a stock 5.0 cobra block and yea it's a REAL cobra haha

Last edited by 2000AZ5.0GT; 09-23-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:16 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by dawson1112
In one last time before thread lock occurs
OH NO! Something this epic should never get locked up. This is like watching the Titanic sink. The youngen actually thinks that's a show car??? Hell he took third place. Most have been three cars in the show.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:51 AM
95gtconvert
2nd Gear Member

it's kinda funny to watch

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: showing off my engine bay