5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

I got nominated for ride of the month

Old 10-17-2014, 04:46 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 9redfox3
^ well ROTM been good to me through the years I must say 1,2,3rd place finish thank you for the votes ! I think also that 5.0kid has won there before?Good Luck man like your cool fast ride..... To even be nominated is a win in it self just to be recognized !
People have tried to nominate me this year and I've said no thank you. I don't want to be in a contest when I can tell who's gonna win simply by reading that they are from the Carolinas in their bio.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:38 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
People have tried to nominate me this year and I've said no thank you. I don't want to be in a contest when I can tell who's gonna win simply by reading that they are from the Carolinas in their bio.
the one time I was nominated and in the running, I had a commanding lead and should of won.......however the stupid clowns who then ran it, let the poll go for over a month and a half and at the last moment the guy who won, I'm sure had ballot stuffing going on or through either the use of multiple screen names or his local pals......and it was a plain jane ride iirc that won...I was like seriously?? Ever since then I want nothing to do with that useless section and those who run it.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:52 AM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mjr46
the one time I was nominated and in the running, I had a commanding lead and should of won.......however the stupid clowns who then ran it, let the poll go for over a month and a half and at the last moment the guy who won, I'm sure had ballot stuffing going on or through either the use of multiple screen names or his local pals......and it was a plain jane ride iirc that won...I was like seriously?? Ever since then I want nothing to do with that useless section and those who run it.
That section is about to go the way of the dinosaur. They are having a hard time getting people to enter because of this kinda stuff. I tell people not to nominate me and Im done trying to nominate others. When V6 S197s are betting 10 second Cobras I'm done!
Old 10-19-2014, 09:49 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
That section is about to go the way of the dinosaur. They are having a hard time getting people to enter because of this kinda stuff. I tell people not to nominate me and Im done trying to nominate others. When V6 S197s are betting 10 second Cobras I'm done!
trolls nothing more..lol
Old 10-20-2014, 07:58 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Alex, you've won in my book no matter what. By far the best looking car this month. Congrats, real race cars have chutes !!!
Old 10-20-2014, 08:45 AM
95gtconvert
2nd Gear Member

^^ +1 agreed I have noticed that the cars that are most likely to win are then shut out because of a big local following which to me isn't right at all it should be about the car not the location or anything like that so that's my $.02 on that but in all honesty I could probably win for most tape on the vert top
Old 10-21-2014, 06:38 AM
9redfox3
4th Gear Member

Only 60 votes so far in the poll, dead tie again ! I remember years ago there used be like 130 to 170 poll votes at the end? That all has changed due to the fact that you must be on here for a length of time to be able to vote.Back than you could have your brother,uncle,friend who ever just sign up and vote for you.I say they need to drag race the cars for the winner this month ! Alex would win hands down ! Sleeper car 95gtconvert ? Your joking right ?
Old 10-21-2014, 08:45 AM
95gtconvert
2nd Gear Member

the simplicity of the body it doesn't have any high dollar fancy paint job and all so at the track yes I would consider it a sleeper since it has a simple look on the street not so much it would be a stand out that it will smoke almost anything that pulls up next to it
Old 11-01-2014, 06:41 AM
5.0kid
5th Gear Member

Woooo we did it.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:01 AM
9redfox3
4th Gear Member

Congrats Alex well deserved !

Name:  Champagne-Popping_zps592af173.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  103.7 KB

Search this Thread