Notices
5.0L GT S550 Tech This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the GT variation of the 2015+ Ford Mustang.

New Mustang Owner Shares Candid Review

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 02:18 PM
MustangForums Editor
MustangForums Editor

Default New Mustang Owner Shares Candid Review

This owner's review of his 2015 Mustang might be the most authentic and genuine consumer feedback you’ll find online.

Read the rest on the Mustang Forums homepage. >>
Old 06-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Camster
2nd Gear Member

Well,that video saved me about 40k.I'll stick with my low quality 2004 GT,(just like our earlier,very expensive 1987 T-bird,it has the same,cheap,leg breaker door hinges(if the car is on anything other than level ground,you risk injury),among other things)rather than embrace new headaches.
Ford needs to step it up.My 2014 Honda Accord has had zero issues,and nothing about it impresses me as low quality.Out the door for less than 30k.

Last edited by Camster; 06-22-2015 at 04:57 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:44 PM
buckethead2

I haven't seen a trunk lid that misaligned since1986. My girlfriends aunt had just bought a new Chrysler LeBaron and the lid looked like it had been installed by a drunk.

No excuse for Ford's QC to be that sloppy. I hope the drivetrain and electrical system QC is better.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:19 PM
madweazl

Rear bumper cover on mine wasnt aligned well where it met the quarter panel. It was pushed in about 3/8" behind the sheet metal. The floor manage and Ford told me, "they're all like that." I replied, "bull$*&!, fix it." They adjusted it on the spot and off I went. My decklid is off a bit but I will adjust that soon (not a big deal to me). He seemed to like the interior lights but my '12 had a few more (including the back seats) that really looked trick. I gotta find that film for the mirror lights though! I have the interior and ambient lights in purple and was bummed when the ponys showed up white. The black lug nuts were a nice touch too, I'll be ordering those ASAP.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:11 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Great he was disappointed it didn't have NAV???? Order it or STFU. Thank god I read his review. Maybe I'll cancel my order get me a Honda to. LOL I'll even get me a fast and furious sticker like the guy giving the review in the YouTube video.

Last edited by bluebeastsrt; 06-22-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:14 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

It was pretty important to know that he didn't get a red car because he doesn't want any tickets, and a white car is basically invisible to police.

I don't trust people who have a fridge in their garage. WHY DO YOU NEED SO MANY LEFTOVERS?
Old 06-22-2015, 08:10 PM
madweazl

Originally Posted by redass02gt
It was pretty important to know that he didn't get a red car because he doesn't want any tickets, and a white car is basically invisible to police.

I don't trust people who have a fridge in their garage. WHY DO YOU NEED SO MANY LEFTOVERS?
Nothing beats being able to stock the garage fridge full of beer at a perfect temp without getting nagged at for freezing the eggs, lunch meat, and other assorted crap the wife complains about...
Old 06-22-2015, 09:27 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

wow.....I only watched 10 min of the video............which was 10 min to much/waste of time...lol
Old 06-22-2015, 10:16 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by redass02gt

I ordered a black car. I plant to be invisible to everyone! At night anyway. Learned that at ninja school.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:55 PM
buckethead2

Originally Posted by madweazl
Nothing beats being able to stock the garage fridge full of beer at a perfect temp without getting nagged at for freezing the eggs, lunch meat, and other assorted crap the wife complains about...

Quick Reply: New Mustang Owner Shares Candid Review