Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

The Original Lund "Cammed Tune" Now Available at Lethal Performance!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Default The Original Lund "Cammed Tune" Now Available at Lethal Performance!

We're proud to announce that we now have the original Lund "Cammed Tune" available for the 2011-2012 5.0L Mustang GT. The tune can be purchased by itself, with an SCT Programmer or as part of one of our power packages. These are available and ready to ship so if you'd like to order one up just give us a call and we'll take good care of you.

Here's a few videos of what the car sounds like with the cammed tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49-S-...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=528Gx...layer_embedded

The tune is designed to easily transition from the deep cammed sound to a standard 91 or 93 octane performance tune. So there's nothing that you need to do except drive the car like you would normally.

Links to purchase the Cammed Tune

Tune by Itself
Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L Mustang GT Custom Tune by Jon Lund [LP-JLCUSTOMTUNE-2011GT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Tune with SCT X3
SCT 2011 5.0L Mustang GT X3 Handheld Flash Device (Custom Tuned) [SCT-3000-11GT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Power Packages with Cammed Tune

Power Packages : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Last edited by Boostaddict; 04-07-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Truckbutt
Banned

The Bama tunes are $150 for the first three and then free for life. What is so special about the Lund tune that merits $200 per tune. Please be more specific then something like, "He's the best tuner there is!" What is the difference in RWHP between a Bama 93 Performance tune and a 93 Lund Aggressive tune? I don't mind spending money. I just to know why I'm spending it.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:34 AM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Ot a bit but have yall tuned on a boss 302 yet? I know lund is right now i want to know gains and mods
Old 04-11-2011, 12:07 AM
NightMare_12GT
1st Gear Member

lund was able to charge $200 a pop because he was the only one that had it (for like 2 weeks lol). now that bama has it offered for free (for those than already have their tunes) or $150 (for those that dont have their tunes yet), i bet lund's price will come down. It better, or they wont sell many. There cant be that much difference between the two to warrant the extra cost

from the reviews i've read, the bama 93 is a little better down low, and the lund 93 is a little better in the higher rpms (we're talking a difference of like 5 peak rwhp though)
Old 04-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Truckbutt
Banned

Originally Posted by NightMare_12GT
lund was able to charge $200 a pop because he was the only one that had it (for like 2 weeks lol). now that bama has it offered for free (for those than already have their tunes) or $150 (for those that dont have their tunes yet), i bet lund's price will come down. It better, or they wont sell many. There cant be that much difference between the two to warrant the extra cost

from the reviews i've read, the bama 93 is a little better down low, and the lund 93 is a little better in the higher rpms (we're talking a difference of like 5 peak rwhp though)
Bama gives you 3 tunes to start for $150 and then the rest are free for life. I see other vendors are selling a single canned tune for over $100. I don't get it. I am currently using the BAMA 93 Performance tune and I am very happy with it.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:24 PM
WildWes11
2nd Gear Member

Why :/ ... unless it makes power would you want that, sorry but I just don't get it, when someone comes up to you and asks,"Hey what kinda cam do you have in there?" what are you going to say,"Oh it's just a tune to make it sound that way." Kinda lame :/ and poserish
Old 04-11-2011, 10:21 PM
parchisi
3rd Gear Member

My initial reaction was actually similar to yours, but then I realized that its not anymore lame/poserish than adding aftermarket axleback for almost no power gain, a shaker hood scoop that goes through the stock plumbing anyways, quarter window scoops that don't direct air anywhere, cowl hoods that cover a stock engine, etc.....

Sometimes modifying your car is about presentation. There are some people who couldn't care less about sound, looks, and only care about performance...and those people are usually secure enough with themselves not to call other people's cars "lame" and "poserish."
Old 04-12-2011, 06:43 AM
WildWes11
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by parchisi
My initial reaction was actually similar to yours, but then I realized that its not anymore lame/poserish than adding aftermarket axleback for almost no power gain, a shaker hood scoop that goes through the stock plumbing anyways, quarter window scoops that don't direct air anywhere, cowl hoods that cover a stock engine, etc.....

Sometimes modifying your car is about presentation. There are some people who couldn't care less about sound, looks, and only care about performance...and those people are usually secure enough with themselves not to call other people's cars "lame" and "poserish."
That's why I've already started my cam fund
Old 04-13-2011, 09:06 PM
VistaBlue
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by WildWes11
That's why I've already started my cam fund
Listen to the video of the NSR Stage 1 cams in Brenspeed's video. Barely, if any, lope at idle. It would seem you have to program lope into these cars, so, why not?
Old 04-14-2011, 09:13 AM
imsonastie
2nd Gear Member

love it!!! the bumper/grill looks great too. nice paint!

Quick Reply: The Original Lund "Cammed Tune" Now Available at Lethal Performance!