Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

C&L CAI 2013 GT,,AM where is it???????

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 07:49 PM
mustangergt
1st Gear Member

Default C&L CAI 2013 GT,,AM where is it???????

How come C&L is selling their 2013 CAI for GT cause of hood vents but no body else has it?
Anyone know why?
Old 08-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Doug@C&L
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mustangergt
How come C&L is selling their 2013 CAI for GT cause of hood vents but no body else has it?
Anyone know why?
We've had it up for more then two weeks now, is there any reason you'd rather buy it there then direct from us?

Please let me know,

Doug
Old 08-13-2012, 08:59 PM
mustangergt
1st Gear Member

Doug

Thanks for the information you sent me.
I will consider it strongly.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Warrio17
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Doug@C&L
We've had it up for more then two weeks now, is there any reason you'd rather buy it there then direct from us?

Please let me know,

Doug
I am interested in picking up and intake. What's the process? Can you pm the price and if there is anything you can do on that?
Old 08-14-2012, 10:35 PM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Please let me know,

Doug
Couple reasons come to my mind... forum discount, possibly getting CAI/tune combo for the savings, BAMA tune specifically for their warranty and free lifetime tunes...

Not sure if there are more, but those just stand out in my mind.

Don
Old 08-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Doug@C&L
Former Sponsor

Couple reasons come to my mind... forum discount, possibly getting CAI/tune combo for the savings, BAMA tune specifically for their warranty and free lifetime tunes...
Thanks for the information! Just to review we've also put it together in a CAI/Tune combo for a discounted combo rate and our tunes have also come with tune updates for as long as you own your car.

As for the tuning, I can't speak for AM but I've been tuning for longer then their tuning dept has been in business, I know I help them start theirs by selling mine to them lol, and I can assure you my tunes are at the same level as theirs.

Pricing for the intake alone is $359 , plus $20 for " No tune required Sleeve" if you wanna go that way.

Pricing with either a custom tuned SCT X-calibrator or Diablosport Intune is $729

Free shipping on both and Free tune updates.

Just let me know if I can help with any questions!

Thanks, Doug
Old 08-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Wait a second, you are Doug Studdard, THEE Doug Studdard from the original BAMA Chips Tuning????
Old 08-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Doug@C&L
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Derf00
Wait a second, you are Doug Studdard, THEE Doug Studdard from the original BAMA Chips Tuning????
The ONE and ONLY
Old 08-15-2012, 07:35 PM
scottmach
3rd Gear Member

I would let Doug tune my car before anyone from Bama.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Warrio17
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the information! Just to review we've also put it together in a CAI/Tune combo for a discounted combo rate and our tunes have also come with tune updates for as long as you own your car.

As for the tuning, I can't speak for AM but I've been tuning for longer then their tuning dept has been in business, I know I help them start theirs by selling mine to them lol, and I can assure you my tunes are at the same level as theirs.

Pricing for the intake alone is $359 , plus $20 for " No tune required Sleeve" if you wanna go that way.

Pricing with either a custom tuned SCT X-calibrator or Diablosport Intune is $729

Free shipping on both and Free tune updates.

Just let me know if I can help with any questions!

Thanks, Doug
Doug, When I went to your website I found the item and the part number, however there was no way to add the 2013 intake to my cart. Do I need to call or PM you to order this part?

Thanks

Quick Reply: C&L CAI 2013 GT,,AM where is it???????