Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

China Junk

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 07:55 PM
46snake

Exclamation China Junk

Hi everybody, Well im sure you heard it before but one more time, Took my 2012 GT 5.0 to the dealer first time because it would not shift into third gear at redline,they installed new clutch pedal and spring, well tried it out when i was on a open road ,still would not go into third and the fifth gear syc went south the same time. Back to the dealer car has been there 2and half weeks no parts, went to the dealer again as they don't like to return phone calls,they said it would be probably be 2 more weeks or more till they get the parts, Well after a few choice words they gave me fords # to bitch at, A girl called today wanted to know what my problem was, so i unloaded on here about lousy tranny and **** pour service and told her that this is the second time its been there and the next time it doesn't shift into third will be # 3 then the Lemon Law kicks in, well she said that they will make my car payment till its fixed and upgrade my warrenty for free and try to extradite my parts to the dealer. I put a steeda shifter in the first time thinking that rubber mounted one was no good ,didn't make any differance and the dealer made me put that stock shifter back in saying the steeda might have been the problem LOL So beware of those 6sps ford lied there way out of it when NHSA got invould, keep complaining to NHSA they got over 26,000 so far..
Old 11-28-2012, 08:08 PM
mapitts
3rd Gear Member

I know you are just a troll, but I am going to say it any way. I hope you discussed the matter on the phone better than you typed your post. It reads like a retarded clam typed it. Good luck cupcake!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:00 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mapitts
I know you are just a troll, but I am going to say it any way. I hope you discussed the matter on the phone better than you typed your post. It reads like a retarded clam typed it. Good luck cupcake!
I totally agree! Why do people feel that they don't need to use proper punctuation and grammar on the internet? It just makes you look ignorant.

Last edited by moosestang; 11-28-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:12 PM
46snake

I am a troll, la loll, la loll. I love china!

Last edited by code3GT; 11-29-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:31 AM
TommyV

Trolls are funny...
Old 11-29-2012, 04:31 AM
Chevy Convert
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 46snake
Seems to me you 2 ******** are more interested in grammer then cars, you must be suck buddys anybody that rides jap **** should keep there rice eating mouth closed before some body does it for you.
You do realize that's an American bike?
Old 11-29-2012, 05:44 AM
mapitts
3rd Gear Member

Seems to me you 2 ******** are more interested in grammer then cars, you must be suck buddys anybody that rides jap **** should keep there rice eating mouth closed before some body does it for you.
LOVED the cute PM! A day without being cussed is like a day without sunshine!
Old 11-29-2012, 05:49 AM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

eh dont feed the troll, he wont be back. reading his post that barely made sense due to the lack of punctuation, one would assume that the OP was drunk. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was intoxicated and not a tard
Old 11-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mapitts
Sounds like it... I know I blow my top when pissed, but the rant just seems way off base.

Originally Posted by moosestang
I totally agree! Why do people feel that they don't need to use proper punctuation and grammar on the internet? It just makes you look ignorant.
Well when termz like LULZ, and UR, and B4 have become common text and internet language, folks seem to forget in a forum the expectation is proper grammar and some basic knowledge of sentence structure.

Hi everybody, Well im sure you heard it before but one more time, Took my 2012 GT 5.0 to the dealer first time because it would not shift into third gear at redline,they installed new clutch pedal and spring, well tried it out when i was on a open road ,still would not go into third and the fifth gear syc went south the same time. Back to the dealer car has been there 2and half weeks no parts, went to the dealer again as they don't like to return phone calls,they said it would be probably be 2 more weeks or more till they get the parts, Well after a few choice words they gave me fords # to bitch at, A girl called today wanted to know what my problem was, so i unloaded on here about lousy tranny and **** pour service and told her that this is the second time its been there and the next time it doesn't shift into third will be # 3 then the Lemon Law kicks in, well she said that they will make my car payment till its fixed and upgrade my warrenty for free and try to extradite my parts to the dealer. I put a steeda shifter in the first time thinking that rubber mounted one was no good ,didn't make any differance and the dealer made me put that stock shifter back in saying the steeda might have been the problem LOL So beware of those 6sps ford lied there way out of it when NHSA got invould, keep complaining to NHSA they got over 26,000 so far..
Ok, Dude, first off, if I was ford and read your posting, and knew who you were I would void your warranty for Customer Abuse, as you admit you are taking it to RED LINE, so if you're taking it to Red Line, what other abuse are you unleashing upon the car? Power Shifting? Clutch Kick Out? Clutch Wheel Stands?

It may have a 5.0L engine and a 6 speed, but the car is not built from the factory to be a red light drag car, and by your attitude and demeanor it sounds like that is how you're treating the vehicle.

Now I am a spirited driver. I get on my cars when I want, but other times I just cruise. Meaning for the amount of WOT I put into it, and hard off the line starts, I also baby it when i am not in the mood to think I am Vaugh Gitton, Dale Earnhardt or Mark Martin.

I have owned many Ford Manual transmission, while I am not a fan of the MT-82 because of it's Chinese Origins, and some of the stories I have read regarding the transmission in general, it is not meant to be abused 24/7.

While I am making the assumption you're abusing it, I don't think I am far off the mark.

I abused the hell out of my 2011 GT Premium, and after the last exhaust mod and a night of heavy romping I heard what I considered to be valve damage, so I opted to trade it, and let the dealer know. Their techs checked it out and considered it A-OK, so the vehicle was traded on a 2013 6sp Manual.

But again, being an *** in the forum doesn't help your situation. It only distances you further from folks who have knowledge about the vehicle and could help you.

Just my 2 cents
Old 11-29-2012, 07:25 AM
dcarlinf1
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TommyV
Trolls are funny...
Agreed!

Quick Reply: China Junk