Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

AC Console Lights out - No AC - blower works?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Glenn Ford

Default AC Console Lights out - No AC - blower works?

Hopefully the Forum can help me. My son has a 2012 Mustang GT Premium, 6 speed. He is in the Army and the middle of transferring to Fort Sills, Ok. Today his AC console lights went out, No AC, but the blower works and heat blows. Could this be a simple fuse issue? If so where would the fuse be located. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn Ford
Old 03-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Glenn Ford

update - perhaps I can get more information on this issue from the forum. The AC relay and fuse are OK. Everything works but no AC air. The orange function lights in the AC control panel do not work. I obtained a very nice AC/radio control panel and will install it this weekend.

These panels can be bought very reasonably on eBay for $35-50. They are $1,200 new from Ford. Why are they so cheap - because numerous owners remove the complete panels to install LCD screens and aftermarket radios. Any feedback from members on this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn