Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

88 mustang GT sale or trade BUILT to DRAG STREET/STRIP

Old 05-13-2008, 12:54 PM
onesickstang01
2nd Gear Member

Default 88 mustang GT sale or trade BUILT to DRAG STREET/STRIP

alright im thinking about getting rid of my 88 gt. i really like the car and im a mustang lover but i think its time to change up cars once again. i have a tendancy to do that but with gas prices the way they are i need to get something good on gas. this car gets about 15 if you drive it nice. it runs around 11-11.5 1/4 mile- no turbo supercharger or nitrous. all motor.

heres some of the list, im sure im forgetting some stuff...

its a 302 black bored out to 306
victor jr alum heads, 1.6 roller rockers, ported and polished heads and intake(port matched) forged eagle rods, keith black pistons,custom ground cam, all edelbrcok stuff. 650 DP carb-yes its been converted back to carb so its much easier and cheaper to mod and work on.4 core griffing aluminum radiator, electric fan,edelbrock water pump 180 degree t-stat.full MSD ignition, BBK equal length headers, offroad h-pipe, flowmaster 40 series mufflers,. the trans is a tremec TKO 500 5 speed with hurst short throw shifter and centerforce stage 5 dual friction clutch. aluminum drive shaft and driveshaft loop, 3.55 gears on rear with moser axles and c-clip eliminators. 5 lug conversion, staggered 18 inch ADR wheels, new power steering rack,new one peice headlights and tail lights(not pictured), fresh lexus IS 300 blue pearl metallic paint job, and brand new alarm system with shock sensor and remote door locks. clean interior, all autometer gauges( fuel pressure, tach, oil pressure, water temp) also has roll cage. this car has tons of money invested and is my daily driver. i have owned several mustangs and this one is by far the most powerful yet very reliable and gets pretty decent gas mileage. i do not race this car because i took the slicks off and sold them but i have blew a few kids off the road. the car will go sideways all the way through third if you want it to and still spin the tires into fourth. this car is truly one bad ride. has A/C but needs recharged-i never use A/C in my cars but would like to have a car that has it just in case.

i do have a system in this car and will most liekely take it out unless a good deal comes up,will be negotiated

im pretty much looking for something newer with pretty low miles(considering this car has around 5k miles on its rebuild now) and somethin pretty nice looking. consider but not limited to 02+ altimas, 99+ jettas(turbo prefered) newer audis, infinitys, lexus,newer grand prix, maybe even a newer cavalier or something done up nice custom ect maybe a newer prelude or civic(prefer two door but not hatch), eclipse(turbo prefered), 94+ mustang(99+ prefered), chevy s10 or blazer extreme, any ls1 car and possible lt1 cars.. really im looking for something a little more fit for everyday driving and more of a luxury or "everyday" car but must be clean. i would also consider a four or 6 cylinder truck or suv or wrangler. pretty much im really open but i wont consider junk

if anyone is interested either in buying cash or trading for something please email me and tell me what you have and all the info on it, pics ect.

its really a nice car and i have alot of time and money into it but like i said its time for some change. i will not get rid of it if i dont find something i really like. im not hurting for money and im in no rush but i would like to get something different so let me know

Thanks
Josh

rippinrm125@aol.com

or PM me
Old 05-13-2008, 02:40 PM
scarekrew5
1st Gear Member

Default RE: 88 mustang GT sale or trade BUILT to DRAG STREET/STRIP

nice
Old 05-14-2008, 04:28 PM
onesickstang01
2nd Gear Member

yea its pretty nice, i get alot of compiments on the car and really dont want to get rid of it but hard times have come for most of us and i would just like to have somethign better on gas. im not hurting for money but i would just like to have a little more money to play with. if anyone knows anyone that is interested please send them my way.

this car is in FL by the way
Old 05-15-2008, 06:04 PM
sYckmYnded
I ♥ Acer

1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 4.0 liter with 40 series flowmaster on it, runs perfect, front and rear a/c and heat, new tune up and wires, privacy glass, has 20in rims on it but there my brothers so it will be back to factory when i sell it,gets about 18 miles per gallon normaly, car is super clean and i can send you pics if you want, it has about 120k miles on it but drives as new also can deliver car to you, what part of FL? ill be in orlando/lake mary area soon, also Ihave a system for it i can throw in, in dash dvd player with touch screen 2 10in soundstream subs in custom box for the explorer with Mtx thunderamplet me no man

Names, Johnny[sm=groupwave.gif]
Old 05-16-2008, 07:21 AM
onesickstang01
2nd Gear Member

i would have to see pictures but honestly im looking for something a little better on gas. that explorer probably gets around 15 mpg and thats about what i get when im driving my mustang. people would think im crazy to trade for an explorer with 120k miles on a v6and even on stock rims for my freshly rebuilt high performace mustang. im not tryin to sound like an ******* but i would really be losing alot on the deal you know?
Old 05-16-2008, 09:56 PM
super6wheelman
2nd Gear Member

Ill trade you an 86 Mustang 2.3L Automatic
Red on red
16x8 Silver Cobra Rs
Tints
37,800 original miles on it

Its awesome on gas-i get 25 mpg when i have my foot out of it
Haha
Old 05-17-2008, 08:01 AM
onesickstang01
2nd Gear Member

thanks for the offer, but theres a few things that bother me. im not super crazy about the frotn end on the 86 for some reason. i dont mind it but just not crazy about it-interior also. the mileage on your car is very good and same with gas mileage(well its pretty good) the thing is that i can get 18 MPG city driving in my car if i keep my foot out of it but im not sure i could bring myself to trade something as built as mine for something with way less power you know? im sure alot of guys here can agree with that. i started out wit a 2001 v6 and tried so hard to get a v8. now i love my v8 mustangs but gas prices suck. i may end up just keeping this car and getting a loan for something better on gas. i will still take all the offers i can get though-trades and cash offers. keep them coming!!

if anyone wants to email me instead of using this site my email is rippinrm125@aol.com
if you send me pics of the stang SUPER6 i will deffinatly consider it
Old 05-17-2008, 10:40 PM
EMichael
3rd Gear Member

nice blue.. i love blue, my new 08 GT is vista blue.. my 5.0 is black
Old 05-18-2008, 07:56 AM
onesickstang01
2nd Gear Member

yea i was going to paint my car black but ive always liked blue so i figured id make my car blue. in the sun is looks really good. it has a pretty high gloss and metallic flake. i get alot of compliments on it, i just get sick of washing it down here with the pollen and dust
Old 06-13-2008, 07:25 PM
pfs4life
3rd Gear Member

93 2.3 auto
you can get upto 40 mpg on the highway with this thing