View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Mustang GT

I don't like saying it but Ford likes to raise the prices more than any other dealership, why I don't know but it's just the normal stuff us Ford fans have to put up with. I have a 2005 stang and at the moment I'm just happy to stay with it. By the way I saw a 2010 Camaro today and he wouldn't even try to take a bit at my Mustang. Why? maybe it was my fast acceleration with my 4.10 gears. My question to you ford fans could my car keep up with a Camaro SS with 4.10 gears, Brenspeed tune with C/L cold air intake, Steeda Underdrive pullys and a Mac prochamber with cats? I think I can but like to hear what you have to say.

C/L CAI/Brenspeed tunes/Steeda UDPs'/Mac Prochamber with cats/Mac Axlebacks/4.10gears/AmercianMuscle Strut Tower Brace/CDC Billet Grill/GT badges removed/AmericanMuscle Bullet Rims 255/45/18x9 deepdish/5-speed
Daniel60 is offline   Reply With Quote