View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
ASHY2CLASSY

Vehicle: 05 MUSTANG GT
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel60 View Post
I don't like saying it but Ford likes to raise the prices more than any other dealership, why I don't know but it's just the normal stuff us Ford fans have to put up with. I have a 2005 stang and at the moment I'm just happy to stay with it. By the way I saw a 2010 Camaro today and he wouldn't even try to take a bit at my Mustang. Why? maybe it was my fast acceleration with my 4.10 gears. My question to you ford fans could my car keep up with a Camaro SS with 4.10 gears, Brenspeed tune with C/L cold air intake, Steeda Underdrive pullys and a Mac prochamber with cats? I think I can but like to hear what you have to say.
YES. I have crossed paths with many owners of the Camaro SS and the GLORIOUS V6, i am not the type to provoke (I keep it on the track) But they remind me of a corvette owner, they treat a machine made to torch the pavement like its made of glass. plus they are making too large of a monthly payment to afford go fast parts. ( compare the prices your self, even against the 10 GT )Im happy with my 05 its payed off, respectable brand parts are cheap, and I drive it like i stole it EVERY weekend. Still trying to get them on the local track, their too scared to even run it for fun.

Last edited by ASHY2CLASSY; 10-15-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: I sent this message twice
ASHY2CLASSY is offline   Reply With Quote