View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 12:39 AM   #7
GrayGhost01GT
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2010 Mustang GT 2001 Mustang GT
Send a message via AIM to GrayGhost01GT

If the 5.0 is all true, I think it will be awesome but, they need to give us 10 Mustang buyers a power upgrade almost like a service bullitin!!! So we dont feel as cheated! And Daniel I am also one to not provoke but, a local guy here has a Yellow Camaro SS Stock as far as I know and a Manual Tranny. I still have my stock gears in my auto and only a brenspeed tune and boomtubes. And he got the jump on me because I was not expecting him to nail it, we where at a roll of 30MPH and he took off so I punched it and caught up and was only 1 car length behind him! So I say you could take a camaro SS auto no prob and even a manual stock car! Let us know if you have any run in's with the bowtie boys! I like the camaro but to much$$$ for my likes!

01 Mustang GT Steeda Sport Springs, Steeda X2 Ball Joints,Bassani Cat back, C&L Pleanum, MAC Cold Air intake,Bilstien Shocks and struts, Chrome Saleen Rims, Nitto 555 275/35/18

2010 Mustang GT Grabber Blue: Brenspeed Tune,Boom Tubes,GT500 Spolier "Im going to miss her!"

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium Grabber Blue:
GrayGhost01GT is offline   Reply With Quote