Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Old 06-02-2010, 11:03 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Exclamation Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Hey my fellow MD members. Let's start this off by introducing yourself to the rest of the members. A/S/L works fine...j/k. I would prefer your first name, where in MD you live (be as specific as you feel comfortable with), tell us a little about your ride, and even what you hope to gain by being a MD MF'er.

The nice thing is we are just at the beginning of summer, so there should be plenty out there to do. Once I see where we all are at in the state, I will look for things to do. And feel free to mention an event if you know of one.

So, to start things off. My name is Josh, I am 24, born and raised in Upper Marlboro, I have a 2000 Mustang that I picked up from a insurance auction. It was a undercover police car out of Fairfax, VA. It was my first, but not last Mustang. As far as this Chapter is concerned, I hope to be able to meet some of you fine people.

Also, my current job is a collision estimator at my parents shop, so if you all need repairs and are in the area, hit me up, or even if you just want my opinion on something feel free.

Once you introduce yourself, feel free to use the Maryland Badge in your sig. It is below. You can thank Xeno for doing these as well. Personally, I think ours looks awesome. Just right-click, Save As.. then host it on your own photobucket or flickr account.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:05 PM
CBurn
2nd Gear Member

My name is Casey, I am 20 and grew up in Beltsville, MD, but currently reside in Woodsock, MD (or Ellicott City).

I DD a 93 mustang that I bought from a used handicapped auto-trade in company called Ride-Away. My dad grew up with one of the guys who works there, who extended me the opportunity to purchase it. I had saved up a couple K to buy a 5.0, but ended up only having to spend a small chunk of it, cuz I got it for $900. the same price that they would have sold to a used car lot. It's needed a new MAF among a few other things in the past 4 years, but it runs real good, and cleans up nice.

I think we should take a trip to MIR
Old 06-02-2010, 12:55 PM
EJD05GT
2nd Gear Member

Hey, Ed here. 33 in germantown MD. Looking to go to 75-80 track soon.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Originally Posted by CBurn
I think we should take a trip to MIR
Yeah, Steve keeps talking about it, so maybe we should put some pressure on him. I know mid-october is Ford Fever, I will have to see what else is going down too.

Welcome to the chapter Ed.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 PM
MustangMan00
5th Gear Member

My name is Patrick, I'm from Bethesda. I'm actually down in NC about 95% of the time for school.

I'll be home in the next 2 weeks if anyone is trying to possibly get together/car shows.

But about my car:

My dad bought it brand new in 2000, I've had it about 4 years and have gone from 215 to 418 RWHP )......lots of money and time in between but it's my passion.

I'm also in a club in the Charlotte, NC area that is growing pretty well
Old 06-02-2010, 07:56 PM
HornyHornyHippo
5th Gear Member

My name is Brian, im from Bethesda as well. Im 20, will be 21 in january. I live just off exit 1 of 270 and daily drive my cobra if any of yall have seen me around. I have lots of free time if anyone wants to shoot the ****.

Il post more when im not in a rush. I like this!!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:20 PM
jason07gt

my name is jason if u could not tell the mustang is my wifes dd we live in calvert county & spend a lot of time in st marys near the track usly riding 4weelers over there no mods for the car yet we just got it it a 07 gt & only had 7k on it when we bought it cant wait to start working on it but have 100k warenty on it so i might stick with frpp parts for argument sake with the dealer
Old 06-02-2010, 08:38 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Nice meeting you all, and welcome. Glad to see we are off to a good start.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:18 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Also, guys, don't forget to rock the MD badge. If you aren't sure how to add it to your signature, just ask me and I will be more than willing to guide you through it.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:45 AM
GrayGhost01GT
4th Gear Member

Hello My Name is Philip, I live in Crisfield, MD on the Eastern Shore, about 45 miles East of Ocean City, MD. I currently in my stable is a 2001 Mustang GT which is my Mothers with Steeda suspension steup, bilstien shocks and struts. Other mods are Bolt on's and bassani exhaust! I myself currently have a 2010 Mustang GT, had a brenspeed tune on it and a boomtube exhaust! Currently returned it to stock, waiting for my 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 to arrive any day! Both the 10 and 11 GT's are Grabber Blue in Color! I am 22 years young by the way!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits