MustangForums.com Regional Chapters MF is looking for volunteers to help with the new MF Regional Chapters. Check inside for details!

Northern Ontario Mustang Owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 02:49 PM
DBovine
2nd Gear Member

Default Northern Ontario Mustang Owners

So after searching, and finding there was no mustang club in Sault Ste. Marie, or northern ontario, I decided Id like to start one. The reason I chose Northern Ontario is that way we could try to have events or cruises should the club gain popularity. Initially I was thinking Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, North Bay and the places in between. Most of these places are not too far apart, making some meets doable. The goal could be to have 3 bigger meets through out the summer, perhaps one in each location, and then weekly, monthly meets etc can be worked out locally for cars in specific areas. Also initially I think this would be a free club and I will do what work I can but if we gain some traction and steady interest I think we can land some sponsors to help aid events, and web presence, etc.

The goal of this post is to gauge interest. So please reply if you think this is a good idea and I will update this post as I continue to move this forward.

Also I might be interested in a regional Chapter as well if that is an option on this forum.

Thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 07:24 AM
DBovine
2nd Gear Member

Checking out the second city on my car club. Sudbury's weekly car meet up this am. also registered mcono.org(Mustang Club of Norther Ontario). Slowly but surely getting there. Probably going to make some promo business cards to stick under wiper blades of cars around town once a web presence is built.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:33 AM
DBovine
2nd Gear Member

Site is up, not much but its a start

http://www.mcono.org