AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Painted JLT Cold Air Intake

Old 09-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Default Painted JLT Cold Air Intake

Did a quick search here on the forums and on the site, didn't come up with anything.

Does AM offer a painted JLT Cold air intake for 2012 GT's? I was going to get the Carbon Fiber Intake and tune package but would also be interested in a Body painted Grabber blue intake as well.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:50 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Maraman
Did a quick search here on the forums and on the site, didn't come up with anything.

Does AM offer a painted JLT Cold air intake for 2012 GT's? I was going to get the Carbon Fiber Intake and tune package but would also be interested in a Body painted Grabber blue intake as well.
Thanks for the inquiry!

Unfortunately, we do not carry the painted intakes at this time.

I will add it to my parts suggestion list for my New Parts Team, however!

thanks for the suggestion!

Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future!
Old 09-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

appreciate you getting back to me so soon!

:edit: I mentioned to one of your reps on the phone a while back about getting the shaker system for the new 5.0's, I noticed CDC has them on their site now, you guys should look into getting those as well.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Maraman; 09-29-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:57 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

appreciate you getting back to me so soon!

:edit: I mentioned to one of your reps on the phone a while back about getting the shaker system for the new 5.0's, I noticed CDC has them on their site now, you guys should look into getting those as well.

Thanks again!
No problemo, my pleasure!

You mean like this one:?
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cdc-shaker-11gt.html

I hope this helps, have a great weekend!
Old 09-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung
No problemo, my pleasure!

You mean like this one:?
http://www.americanmuscle.com/cdc-shaker-11gt.html

I hope this helps, have a great weekend!
Thats exactly what I like to see! I'm surprised that I missed it because I am on your site like every other day.

Curious if you know if I was to get the shaker and the JLT Cold air can they be modded to work simultaneously? I am sure they can but have you guys, or do you know anyone that hs done it?
Old 10-01-2011, 02:07 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Thats exactly what I like to see! I'm surprised that I missed it because I am on your site like every other day.

Curious if you know if I was to get the shaker and the JLT Cold air can they be modded to work simultaneously? I am sure they can but have you guys, or do you know anyone that hs done it?
Absolutely!

Instead of modifying the stock airbox, you would just need to modify the heat-shield supplied with the JLT kit.

I haven't personally see it myself, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. You are making the same modification to a similar part, so it should work every bit as good/if not better/more easily with the JLT CAI kit.

Should work/look great!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

One more new parts suggestion, some blacked out/smoked tail light replacements for the 10+ bodystyle, I am not a fan of tint. You guys should call up your buddies at Raxiom.

::edit::

I did the installation guide for you guys awhile back for the SLP Loudmouth Axleback for the 05-09 GT's, I was going to do one for the SLP Loudmouth's for the 11-12 GT's, I ordered the optional Stainless steel exhaust hanger kit, but I couldnt get these new hangers to fit on the car. I dont know if the hanger location is in a different position than the previous years, but I had to reuse the factory hangers. Maybe it was just me, but I didnt run into any difficulty when I did the exhaust on my 06 GT.

Last edited by Maraman; 10-06-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:58 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

One more new parts suggestion, some blacked out/smoked tail light replacements for the 10+ bodystyle, I am not a fan of tint. You guys should call up your buddies at Raxiom.

::edit::

I did the installation guide for you guys awhile back for the SLP Loudmouth Axleback for the 05-09 GT's, I was going to do one for the SLP Loudmouth's for the 11-12 GT's, I ordered the optional Stainless steel exhaust hanger kit, but I couldnt get these new hangers to fit on the car. I dont know if the hanger location is in a different position than the previous years, but I had to reuse the factory hangers. Maybe it was just me, but I didnt run into any difficulty when I did the exhaust on my 06 GT.
I added the taillights for 2010+, thanks for the suggestion!

As for the hangers, they are only meant for 2005-2010s and the 2011s should not need them. Their fitment range is listed as such on the product page: http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-...s-hangers.html

I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/comments in the future!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Once again, here I am bumping my thread with another new product suggestion..

Race Star Industries just came out with their line of "Race Star Dark Star" wheels, drag wheels with a black chrome-ish finish, you guys should get them!

http://www.racestarindustries.com/preview.html
Old 10-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Maraman
3rd Gear Member

Bump for AM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Painted JLT Cold Air Intake