5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

steeda sway bar installed

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 06:34 PM
mustangGT86_05
3rd Gear Member

Default steeda sway bar installed

After a fellow member posted about having a double sway bar, I found myself wanting to give it a shot. I bought a very slightly used one for a good deal and got it in over the weekend so figured I'd share a couple pics and info for anyone else interested.

I haven't been able to test it too much, but my car is feeling a good bit tighter with it. I am looking forward to running the next autocross and seeing the difference. I also had NO issues running it with my dual exhaust.

Install isn't too bad, but biggest pain is you must drill through your frame rails, which I don't recommend doing unless your absolutely sure you want to make this addition to your car. I did mine on the ground, so marking and drilling was difficult. Overall, though, the install isn't bad to do, especially if you have access to a drive on lift.

After my next autocross I can post my thoughts for anyone wanting to know, here are pics, which made me realize I need to clean up my undercarriage lol