Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Three Cheers for the Mustang Community!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:59 AM
GhostStrykre
2nd Gear Member

Default Three Cheers for the Mustang Community!

so this is a picture of a friend of mine and his 2007 V6 Mustang. he's helped me with a number of things regarding my own Mustang, but a couple weeks ago he became a victim of a moron.

he was parked in a parking lot where he works and some person decided to attempt a U-Turn near his car, misjudged it, and plowed into the side of his vehicle. rather than be a good person, this individual decided to flee without leaving any info.. a nice little hit and run.

here's where it gets awesome. because who needs security cameras when you have mustang enthusiasts (joking, but in this case it makes sense)?

the hit-and-run perpetrator flees, not noticing that a person driving his brand new 2012 Mustang 5.0L V8 witnessed the entire event, and was pulling out of the parking lot across the street. the Mustang driver proceeded to chase the hit-and-run perpetrator, record a license plate, make and model, AND pull up along side them and get a detailed description of the driver and passenger.

1) This Mustang owner is awesome.
2) the perpetrator is a moron for trying to outrun a 5.0L Mustang in what I think (i can't remember what I was told) was a Honda Civic or something.
3) This Mustang owner is awesome.

the Mustang owner returned to my friend's car, and somehow got ahold of him and told him the entire story and info. Justice is now being served to the hit-and-run perpetrator.

i see a lot of stories about people on this forum getting their babies damaged, or worse, and they don't catch the jerks who commit the crimes. so i wanted to post a story similar that came out to a happy ending. and we have awesome people out there in the world, some of whom are in our Mustang community, watching our backs. so thanks to the Mustang community! may we remain united! that's all from me, hope you guys enjoyed the true story!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Peshields
2nd Gear Member

That's awesome!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:14 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

that is awesome indeed! Love it when things work out. Good for that guy hunting that b'tard down. Hopefulle he gets some good karma in the near future.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:26 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Very nice! Glad to hear he'll be taken care of. That would have really sucked if no one would have witnessed it!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Roy_R
4th Gear Member

Triple AWESOME!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Quadruple awesome!

Any chance your friend can get an opportunity to shove a hot poker up the morons azz while the moron also watches his car set on fire?
Old 05-18-2012, 01:01 PM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nuke
Quadruple awesome!

Any chance your friend can get an opportunity to shove a hot poker up the morons azz while the moron also watches his car set on fire?
Nuke, that's a bit extreme for punishment and not quite proportionate to the crime... Perhaps leave out the hot out of the description, but keep the rest.

Don
Old 05-18-2012, 01:25 PM
D'prived
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BigDinTexas
Nuke, that's a bit extreme for punishment and not quite proportionate to the crime... Perhaps leave out the hot out of the description, but keep the rest.

Don
I think we should go with the hot poker LOL!!! The hotter the better!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

I wish I had more hands, so I could give that 5.0 driver 4 thumbs up!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:45 PM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Great news!!!!! The Moron should at least lose his license for a long while.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Three Cheers for the Mustang Community!