StangMods.com Affordable performance, appearance, and suspension parts for your late model Mustang.

Will not be a returning customer...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Whitestang41791
2nd Gear Member

Default Will not be a returning customer...

Bought a white led license plate bulb from you a little while back for my 09 gt. after a week the bulb burnt out. You guys sent me a replacement and guess what? The replacement burnt out too. I called your customer service department two weeks ago and the person said everyone complains about them burning out. If this is the case, why don't you change vendors? You have to adapt to the customers needs, which in this case is simply a working product. He told me he was going to ship me a new one and I should have it in a couple of days. A week passes, and no one calls me and no package arrives. I call him back and he said its back ordered. A little notice would have been nice. Another week later, today, I receive the package! ...... But right out of the box the bulb doesn't work. Unbelievable. I know it's not the car because my old bulb works. It's mind boggling how you can pay for something and it doesn't work. Their 1-800 number tells you to leave a message instead of waiting for a customer service rep. When you leave a message, no one returns your call. Customer service is huge, and if they can't get a $10 bulb right, I will not be making anymore purchases with them..
Old 04-30-2013, 08:12 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

Originally Posted by Whitestang41791
Bought a white led license plate bulb from you a little while back for my 09 gt. after a week the bulb burnt out. You guys sent me a replacement and guess what? The replacement burnt out too. I called your customer service department two weeks ago and the person said everyone complains about them burning out. If this is the case, why don't you change vendors? You have to adapt to the customers needs, which in this case is simply a working product. He told me he was going to ship me a new one and I should have it in a couple of days. A week passes, and no one calls me and no package arrives. I call him back and he said its back ordered. A little notice would have been nice. Another week later, today, I receive the package! ...... But right out of the box the bulb doesn't work. Unbelievable. I know it's not the car because my old bulb works. It's mind boggling how you can pay for something and it doesn't work. Their 1-800 number tells you to leave a message instead of waiting for a customer service rep. When you leave a message, no one returns your call. Customer service is huge, and if they can't get a $10 bulb right, I will not be making anymore purchases with them..
Hello I'm very sorry to hear about this experience with us. This is not normal for our company and I will make sure we take care of this immediately. What I'm going to do is issue you a full credit for the bulb and send a replacement. We've sold hundreds over the years with few issues. I did notice you purchased it in 2011 and was wondering if it was working at all for you previously? I looked up all of your order information and I'll be sending you an email now with all of the refund details. Sorry again for the lack of support.

Matt - StangMods
Old 07-25-2013, 05:08 AM
Dj_Seph
4th Gear Member

^^^^That's service