Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

2015 Saleen Mustang Rendered

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Subbz
2nd Gear Member

Default 2015 Saleen Mustang Rendered

Just saw an article about someone making a rendering of the upcoming 2015 Mustang. This isn't how it's going to look like obviously but someone took the time to make a rendering from what ford has hinted at about the new 2015 Mustang. I kind of like how it looks. It's definitely not the retro Mustang we've all come to love but it still retains the body lines which makes it a Mustang(well with the exception of the front fascia). What do you guys think?

http://www.stangtv.com/news/2015-sal...gets-rendered/

Edit:
I just wanted to add that I hope they don't make the headlights so squinty. Maybe the real one will have bigger headlights.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Keep it real
2nd Gear Member

Meh... Don't love it don't hate it. Looks too futuristic in my opinion. We'll see what happens. I will take one though if they decide to donate or want a test driver!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:03 PM
mph07alloy
3rd Gear Member

I would like it better as the Focus GT Coupe. Although if Ford did make this the new Mustang I would have to live with it I guess.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:48 PM
hurricaneduc
1st Gear Member

Looks like an Austin Martin from the front.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Sonic Mustang
Banned

Originally Posted by hurricaneduc
Looks like an Austin Martin from the front.
Austin Martin?

Austin Allegro.

Austin Marina.

ASTON MARTIN.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Hamidar05
2nd Gear Member

I just threw up a little in my mouth
Old 05-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Subbz
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Keep it real
Meh... Don't love it don't hate it. Looks too futuristic in my opinion. We'll see what happens. I will take one though if they decide to donate or want a test driver!
Yeah I'd take one too lol.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:09 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

We dont even know what the stock mustang is gonna look like and people think they can predict what the aftermaket cars are gonna look like?
Old 05-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Originally Posted by Subbz
Just saw an article about someone making a rendering of the upcoming 2015 Mustang. This isn't how it's going to look like obviously but someone took the time to make a rendering from what ford has hinted at about the new 2015 Mustang. I kind of like how it looks. It's definitely not the retro Mustang we've all come to love but it still retains the body lines which makes it a Mustang(well with the exception of the front fascia). What do you guys think?

http://www.stangtv.com/news/2015-sal...gets-rendered/

Edit:
I just wanted to add that I hope they don't make the headlights so squinty. Maybe the real one will have bigger headlights.
yawn, more of the same Ford Fusion ripoff renderings we saw throughout most of last year....

I hope people realize a RENDERING is simply a made up image based on how the rendering ARTIST interprets what they hear is RUMORED or discussed. In some cases, very little factual informaion is used. So, what does this mean? It means the new mustang could look like a Camaro for all we know....

/rant
Old 05-09-2013, 03:29 PM
mph07alloy
3rd Gear Member

Ford fans complain about Mustang getting the Fusion grill, but we got it better than the Camaro fans with renders of the 2016 Camaro getting the FUGLY Malibu grill.

Quick Reply: 2015 Saleen Mustang Rendered