View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2008 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDinTexas View Post
I'm all about capitalism but I really hope that thing sits on their showroom floor until they take a loss on it.... It's not a street legal car... no VIN, can't register it for plates, and has a FRPP part number... why jack up the price $10k... and the new owner can't drive it home? I dunno. Sorta douchie in my opinion.

Don
The guy that buys this sort of car will probably have access to dealer or repair plates and if not, he will get a set....I know i would. Yea, this particular dealer could be overpriced at times, I bought my 08 GT from them and got a decent deal but, at that same time they had a new 08 GT500 in the showroom and they wanted a jacked up price of 75K when I think the car should of been in the high 40's, so yea, they are with the BS. I doubt they ever get those jacked up prices, most wealthy people would never let anyone take advantage of them but, some people will pay whatever it takes at times. So, who knows?

"Much more of a hoot to drive than you might imagine. Think of it if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under her tweed pants. I do, and it helps."
Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear BBC
daredevil95 is offline   Reply With Quote