View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #2
4th Gear Member

groho's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,076

I believe any Mr. Gasket or Holley has the adapter. I ended up cutting the end off my throttle rod, the small L at the end, and bought the adapter with a lock down screw. You slide it over the rod, and bolt it to the carb, then tighten the lock screw at the appropriate point on the rod...try this...
groho is offline   Reply With Quote