Thread: Jackpot!
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
boogerschnot
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 69 Grande' Coupe / 67 A Fastback
Default Jackpot!

I just visited a guy that had a craigslist add up for some ford parts.. He is scrapping a bunch of metal and a couple of full chasis ford trucks. Has a couple of engines, mufflers, and misc. stuff sitting around. I went by with the wife (love her for coming with me, and in her new car down a dirt road). The guy gave me a set of stock 5.0 headers and says I can come by and take whatever I want tomorrow, would have let me today, but i told him I didnt want to keep the wife waiting. The headers will probably go on the 67's 289, I picked up cast iron paint today to clean and paint the stock manifolds.. Looks like Ill be cleaning these instead.

Also going to pick up the distribution blocks from both trucks. The dynomax and flowmaster mufflers, and whatever else I can scrounge. He has a t5 bellhousing, pressure plate and throwout bearing that he is giving away.. Excited! I swear this is karma from me giving a good old boy my opentracker shelby drop template!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665602
boogerschnot is offline   Reply With Quote