Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

So who's ready for NFL Football?

Old 07-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Fast droptop

Default So who's ready for NFL Football?

I love my summer days with the kids, cruises, vacation, etc. but I can tell you I'm counting the days until the season starts. Already got my NFL Sunday Ticket ordered. May have to have some Sunday football parties at my place as long as y'all can deal with me being a diehard Eagles fan. I know flame me now lol. I do pull for the Steelers (married to a PA girl) , and the Panthers being they are the home team. So who else is ready?
Old 07-13-2013, 06:23 AM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

I'm a baseball guy and enjoying my time of the year. I just can't get into watching football anymore. Growing up I was a Giants fan and then just stopped and never looked back. The last game I watched was the superbowl where the Giants beat the at the time undefeated Patriots. Sounds like a good time for a g2g though.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:15 AM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

I'm ready, but I'm more into football for fantasy football now days. Should we start a Carolina MFers fantasy league? Or maybe one already exists, I have been absent for a while. I'm a Vikings fan though, unfortunately. I'm not really sure why. I went to school at Oklahoma, so I got all in to college football and kind of stopped watching the NFL. When I came back here I ended up watching the Vikings because I knew Adrian Peterson from school. But either way, I stick with them now even if they do suck, haha.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Fast droptop

Also we could maybe do a get together over here in the late summer and do a cruise in, play some flag football, and do a cookout at the club house where I live. They have a nice field that we could play some football on and I have all the stuff for it. There's a nice picnic area beside it and a good sized parking lot for a cruise in.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:17 AM
steel pony
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Fast droptop
Also we could maybe do a get together over here in the late summer and do a cruise in, play some flag football, and do a cookout at the club house where I live. They have a nice field that we could play some football on and I have all the stuff for it. There's a nice picnic area beside it and a good sized parking lot for a cruise in.
OOOOO! That sounds like a fun time =)

Kinda/sorta ready for football....more of a baseball/hockey fan, which makes things real easy since the seasons overlap
Old 07-14-2013, 09:01 AM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

They have a forum wide fantasy league somewhere in the general discussion section i believe. I never got into pro, just barely into college as is. I'd be up for a party, but Jessie says only if the steelers are playing (her dad's team).
Old 07-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Fast droptop

Originally Posted by clowe1965
They have a forum wide fantasy league somewhere in the general discussion section i believe. I never got into pro, just barely into college as is. I'd be up for a party, but Jessie says only if the steelers are playing (her dad's team).
Well my wife is a diehard Steeler fan so tell her the game will definitely be on.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Zodiac
5th Gear Member

Where at in NC are you?
Old 07-14-2013, 04:32 PM
hwm3
3rd Gear Member

Once college football starts, I watch pretty much every Saturday. I'll watch some of the nfl games too.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:10 PM
Fast droptop

Originally Posted by Zodiac
Where at in NC are you?
Outside of Charlotte N.C. 15 mins from Lowes Motor Speedway.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So who's ready for NFL Football?